• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tasty lips

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    if your lips could have any flavor in the world what flavor would you want them to have?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Green apple or cherry, please. Both of them my favorite lip gloss flavors and I'd love to have them permanent. ;)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Peanuts.

Just to troll allergic people. I'm sorry, but it'd be so funny to see them running away afterwards, and then I can say.

"Relax... it's just mah lips..."

Ofc that's a line I never thought I'd wind up saying.

I'm a jackass. :3

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    itt: Xilfer wants to be a murderer.

I would probably say Skittle flavored, because I love Skittles.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Something fruity. Sweet things would make me feel sticky and gross all the time, and fresh fruit doesn't. It would be refreshing.

Years
  • tasty lips

Something citrusy, like orange, mixed with something flowery or planty like rose petals or tea leaves. Whatever flavor that would be, I'd want that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Something light and refreshing. If it's too much an intense or rich flavor it could get gross after a while. I'm not sure what that would be for me though.

Years
  • Hmm, i'm not sure! I'd say something yummy like raspberry, cherry, vanilla or caramel...but then maybe you'd get bored of that flavour and be sick of it? Haha.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Flavor of lips, eh? I'd have to go with Vanilla on this one. Vanilla is like, my most favorite flavor in the world.

Back