• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Team Flare Discussion and Speculation

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • Man how the heck can team Flare could create a beautiful World with Fire Types in their team in majority.. Also Team Flare could be well organized as they have 5 scientists. Looking like a Damn Awesome Team in the anime as well. (Who remembers Colress?)
    They will burn their ideals to everyone's mind.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I agree, that does make sense. Maybe they can even leave their marking (created by using flames) on the spots they rob initially until their real scheme is revealed

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Am i wrong or is Team Flare's Leader a woman?
    Four women and a really scary man. Seriously, the dude could give someone nightmares.

Team Flare Discussion and Speculation

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Team Flare Discussion and Speculation

Team Flare just ooze style, I love how their commanders have been designed each with their own individual colour and style. I'm definitely sure that Team Flare is my favourite antagonist of all

Years
  • Their fashion sense, even of their grunts is the best, even better than Aqua's (who I think is second followed by Magma and Rocket (tied), Galactic, and last and least Plasma...). Now I hope that their final boss/real leader won't be wearing a giant robe that looks like a rook...who does anyone even move in that?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I am surprised that most of them are female, not hating females. Just surprised lol. I love the switch up. Let the women be 'evil' now. Maybe their goal is eternal youth or immortality after all Lol.

When you say beautiful, they might be looking for a way to look young and not age. I would love to see the leader of the team. For some reason, I think he will look very awesome. That is if the big guy with the women isn't the leader.

Last edited:

Years
  • I was actually refering to the woman in the middle with the white clothes

She wasnt in the scientists list so she could be the head.
    You're right she wasn't with the others...she does seem important. Xerosic could be the vice leader. The leader could be this lady. Maybe her name starts with a Y seeing how Xerosic's starts with an X. Or maybe both Xerosic and this lady could be co-leaders ;)

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Something I noticed

See the 2 cubes on the left and right side of the room? I think these could have something to do with the Y gene (which is represented with the color red) and the X gene (which is represented with the color blue). This just strengthens the theory that Team Flare could be experimenting with genetic engineering to create perfect Pokemon.

Years
  • Something I noticed

See the 2 cubes on the left and right side of the room? I think these could have something to do with the Y gene (which is represented with the color red) and the X gene (which is represented with the color blue). This just strengthens the theory that Team Flare could be experimenting with genetic engineering to create perfect Pokemon.
    Likely.

On what Xerosic is saying in the screeshot. I think he's going to have us figure our their plot and after that he'll tell us their real plan...

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Likely.

On what Xerosic is saying in the screeshot. I think he's going to have us figure our their plot and after that he'll tell us their real plan...

Yeah this seem to me like mid game or close to end game. About what you where saying earlier about the lady with 2 scientist that could have a name with the letter Y to pair up with Xerosic who has the X. Could this hint that there is a real leader with the letter Z?

We don't know that there is a third legendary with the letter Z but it would make sense that theres was and to have a mysterious leader have a name that represents a mysterious legendary would be fitting.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Something I noticed

Those 2 buttons kinda remind me of the ones in Black/White 2 Plasma Frigate puzzle.

OH and BTW

A double battle with your rival and 2 admins before the fight with the boss.*cough*D/P/Pt*cough*

Years
  • Yeah this seem to me like mid game or close to end game. About what you where saying earlier about the lady with 2 scientist that could have a name with the letter Y to pair up with Xerosic who has the X. Could this hint that there is a real leader with the letter Z?

We don't know that there is a third legendary with the letter Z but it would make sense that theres was and to have a mysterious leader have a name that represents a mysterious legendary would be fitting.
    You know if they plan on making sequels maybe they shouldn't show their real leader...and have it end after defeating the scientists and the lady in the white coat. The leader could show up in the sequel Z :3

Yeah it does seems quite DPish with the final battle...but then again the final battle against Magma's leader in Emerald was in itself a double battle...hey maybe that isn't the true penultimate battle. The final battle could be with us teaming up with our opposite sex rival, or even the champion to take down both Xerosic and the lady.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
    Years
  • I'm loving the way Team Flare is being presented. I haven't seen too many of the screenshots showcasing them, but by the looks of it they seem like a long lasting villanous team.

I have a feeling that Team Flare will have two leaders who share that role as leadership: Xerosic and maybe another who starts with Y. Heck it'd be awesome to see a secret, hidden "true" leader whose name begins with a Z. Now that's a wrap.

Years
  • I'm loving the way Team Flare is being presented. I haven't seen too many of the screenshots showcasing them, but by the looks of it they seem like a long lasting villanous team.

I have a feeling that Team Flare will have two leaders who share that role as leadership: Xerosic and maybe another who starts with Y. Heck it'd be awesome to see a secret, hidden "true" leader whose name begins with a Z. Now that's a wrap.
    Actually Beef and I suggested that same idea a bit earlier in this thread :)

Z could be androgynous...or a male as double Z creates a male. Maybe he could be the former King of Kalos who seeks to reclaim his throne and rule over a Beautiful world along with his wife whose name could start with W...

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
    Years
  • Actually Beef and I suggested that same idea a bit earlier in this thread :)

Z could be androgynous...or a male as double Z creates a male. Maybe he could be the former King of Kalos who seeks to reclaim his throne and rule over a Beautiful world along with his wife whose name could start with W...

Oh woops, didn't notice that since I'm currently on here via smartphone so it's a bit more tedious reading other posts.

I like the idea of a returning king/queen. Before Team Flare was announced, I always imagined the evil team being operated by corrupted knights, and hearing that theory reminded me of it. It does make sense after all. :p it even makes sense for an elite four too, but that's a different story.

Back