• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Telephone, Computer... Check! Good to go forever!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • So gang, what sorts of technology do you rely on the most, and what technology do you find your self with more often? What if you had to go without that technology for a week - how would you do your daily activities, or do without it?

Feel free to share! ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    I use my tablet the most...but if I had t only have one if choose my laptop. Gotta use it to create stuff

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Equally I use my phone and my computer the most. They both act as internet devices because whenever I do need the internet I can just access it from those devices. Without them, I'd probably be a bored slug crying at the corner about not having said devices, and then I'll probably move on to something else...or desperately get money to buy a new device. :P

Years
  • Use my laptop 24/7 because of schoolwork and PC :3 My phone is another because I'm constantly texting someone and playing games on it. The latter I could go without, prefer not to though, but without my computer I would probably fail my assignments and stuff so I couldn't DX

Years
  • I prefer to use my laptop, even though it's not very good. It still gets the job done and I can get a lot more done on a laptop than I can on a tablet. I do have a tablet though, an iPad Mini. I mainly use it when I am in bed because I don't like carrying my laptop around all the time. I currently don't have a Smartphone because I keep breaking the ones I get. They're just too fragile for me.

I can't really live without technology for a whole week, let alone a day. My life revolves around technology too much to get away from it. I've grown accustom to it nowadays.

Last edited:
    Years
  • A majority of the time, I definitely use my desktop, just to communicate with others and browse around the internet. However, a majority of the time, whenever I'm on the go and not near a desktop, I use my Nexus 7 2013 tablet to browse around and listen to music or use Skype. I rarely use my laptop anymore these days.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I need my phone to keep in contact with people and either my iPod, Tablet or Laptop for other things. It's a must at my school to have electronics because of all the online projects we have to do.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I use my phone every day, and without it, it'd make things a lot more difficult for me. I use it to contact friends, family, co-workers; if I were to be unable to talk with them for a week via phone, then, well, like I said, I'd simply be having quite a hard time. xD" I use my laptop every day as well, and can't live without it, either.

Years
  • My laptop is my baby; I can't do much without it since I'm on it for a good chunk of the day.

Also love my phone but that's a more recent addiction. Mobile games have been a huge time-sucker lately. >.< Anything else I can live without as I hardly use whatever else I have, hah.

Years
  • I use my laptop the most ~I use mobile phone too but not so much. I've gone without any technology for days before - I love to read so I can distract myself with books pretty easily (:

Back