• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Text to Pokemon

Years
Apparantly this is what "Daffy Duck" looks like lol

out-1.png

out-2.png

out-3.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Tried "Mathematician". Output three Vivillon circles. Really seems to like circles. Changed it to "Mathematician Otter". Still got one circle in three.

Mathematician Otter.png

Pokedex entry: Carries a blackboard with it wherever it goes. Likes showing off how to draw a perfect circle.

Edit: Just noticed the extra foot.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Wrote "Train Driver Parakeet". (Grabbed Train Driver from the How would you do this job? generator.)

Train Driver Parakeet.png

Pokedex entry: Typically finds this Pokemon on top of trains. Attaches itself with the magnet in its body.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Wow... This one turned out really good! I typed "Clockwerk Adjudicator" and got this on my first roll!

out-0.png

I rolled a few more and got some nice ones as well though.

out-0.png
out-0.png
out-0.png
out-0.png

The rest of them all came out like those gear looking ones, but still cool regardless!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
What really needs to be a Pokemon? Why, "Tall Frodo Baggins", of course.

Tall Frodo Baggins.png

Merged with a Ring Wraith's horse. Gives it points for looking different from the other prompts, if nothing else.

"The Burdened Pokemon. Seeks to take on others' troubles, even at the cost of its own life."

Years
Figured let's see what happens when I try and have it make a Pokemon fusion so I went with "Glaceon Dragonite fusion"
Don't really see either Pokemon all that clearly in the results, but these two were kinda nice:

out-0.png

out-3.png

Back