• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Agora: GT12's Skype chat

Little Pokenerd

Phsychic type trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Username LMO~ Jayseehamm
    If I sound dumb its just because I don't know you that well and when I'm nervous my brain decides to help me by making everything I say sound 80% more stupid and awkward than I intend...

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I joined! I'll probably be leaving during the times I am not chatting so the notifications don't kill my phone battery xD

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • Guys just a heads up, if we haven't added you, then please request to be added by all of us, the hosts. And please ask to add someone who is on the forums, I will not stress this enough. Lastly, please add ALL OF THE HOSTS, as we all need to keep track of who is coming.

Thank you all everyone! Enjoy your Get Together! :)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Grr... it doesn't work on mobile, and I'll be gone 'til 7 PM GMT+7 argh.

You guys better put me in it's mi10ticfan (and by guys I mean HAN and Klippy)

Back