• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Agora: GT12's Skype chat

Years
  • Alright My Skype User name is Dinothales and my display name is Denis The Bug, Although I do tend to change it almost every day, but it always has some part of my name in it (Denis von Strausburg) somewhere in it.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'll be joining this also. Name is Rowdyruffnoiseboomer.

It's clever how it can add you now, the last few times were just manually.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I might drop by! Haven't taken part in the Skype chats the other years, so it'd be a nice change. Username is Ollirune, I believe

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Skype username is BlueFlare115 (I was like, 7 or some shit. It's stupid, I know.) but my name displays as Bitchell (Because my name is Mitchell, but I'm a bitch so bitchell. hehehe... hehe.. he....)
    I might stop by at some point, but I really don't know. It depends on when I get my phone charger back (I accidentally left it at a friends house). I use my phone as a mic when I'm using skype because the mic I have doesn't work anymore.

Yukari

I joined, but I'm pretty sure this is going to be another chat where I have nothing to say the whole time. (I'm Megamanex1 by the way.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We currently have a skype call going on right now, so feel free to join in anytime! I'll be online for the majority of the day should anyone need assistance. :)

Back