• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alola Basic

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The first two names of voters are mafia. Hence...

[Attack] Wiicked

Years
  • That's time!

Fletch is dead. He was a Nihilego.
    Lucario is dead. He was Tapu Fini.
    Lycanthropy is dead. He was Celesteela.

Those were inactivity deaths. Phase post incoming.

Years
  • The Alola Basic

The Alola Basic

Night Three

There were many deaths that day, perhaps none more brutal than that of Kartana's however. The sharp-thing loving Ultra Beast was seen to be behaving erratically and this lead to immense suspicion in these dark times. The other Ultra Beasts became weary of him, fearing him to be a spy and took action against him. They destroyed their comrade without a hint of remorse.

EvilChameleon died. He was Kartana.

Rules

1. Use [Attack] Name to format your votes during the day phase. If you don't your vote might not be counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game. I will not be replacing dead players.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game-related discussion should be kept here or within specific mafia chats made for this game.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. Don't haunt the thread. You are however entitled one final deathpost which must not contain any new information.
    5. Do not post in this thread during the night phase.
    6. You may vote to attack nobody but you might regret it.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun or else.​

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Fletch as a Nihilego
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    EvilChameleon as Kartana
    Lucario as Tapu Fini
    Lycanthropy as Celesteela
    Aquacorde as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Pecilia as a Nihilego
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Johnny as Guzzlord
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Nakuzami as a Nihilego
    Seth Rollins as Totem Tapu Koko
    Demon Lord as a Nihilego
    Aisu as ???
    Snikey as ???​

Years
  • The Alola Basic

The Alola Basic

Day Four

Pheremosa sprinted across the fields of Melemele in pursuit of information, blowing up a cloud of dust in its wake. Eventually, it found something but the result wasn't quite as exciting as they were hoping for.

Meanwhile, the Tapu struck against the Ultra Beasts once more. Whilst Pheremosa was scanning for data on Melemele, the remaining Tapus were gathered on Akala in search of a target of their own. They found it derping around in a cave and obliterated it with a swift and sudden surprise attack.

The Tapu decided to split up after than, with Tapu Bulu heading home to his own island. He never made it that far though as the Kahuna was waiting for him on the shore of Akala.

Alex Kaz died. He was a Nihilego.

Rules

1. Use [Attack] Name to format your votes during the day phase. If you don't your vote might not be counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game. I will not be replacing dead players.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game-related discussion should be kept here or within specific mafia chats made for this game.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. Don't haunt the thread. You are however entitled one final deathpost which must not contain any new information.
    5. Do not post in this thread during the night phase.
    6. You may vote to attack nobody but you might regret it.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun or else.​

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Fletch as a Nihilego
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    EvilChameleon as Kartana
    Lucario as Tapu Fini
    Lycanthropy as Celesteela
    Aquacorde as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Pecilia as a Nihilego
    Alex Kaz as a Nihilego
    Johnny as Guzzlord
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Nakuzami as a Nihilego
    Seth Rollins as Totem Tapu Koko
    Demon Lord as a Nihilego
    Aisu as ???
    Snikey as ???​

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Actually there are 5 "Town" roles, Pheromosa, Buzzwole, Xurxitree, and two Nihilego. One of which is Kahuna-sided. I'm claiming the other Nihilego as well, and yeah, no one bothered to visit me so :x

In that case, that makes me and Bard probable third party but we aren't sure at this point. Buzzwole could technically be third party sided, and that would probably be the worst case scenario. Xurxitree could potentially be third party but we aren't sure if they could be recruited as they block the action of the Kahuna, but then again, the Kahuna technically makes the captured UB or Tapu nilla in a sense, so I don't know which priority comes first. I'm assuming it's the former. We know Pheromosa is still doing actions, so she's safe.

I do agree that although me and Bard are probably third party, it's probably better to find the Kahuna because if they die, third parties can go back to their original alignment.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh wow, you're right. I forgot Lucario was Tapu Fini. SWEET!

The tally currently stands as this:

1 Mafia (Tapu Lele, roleblocker)
    4 Cult (the Kahuna, Tapu Koko on N0 killed D1, Celesteela on N1, an Ultra Beast on N2, Tapu Bulu on N3)
    4 Town (Pheremosa the cop, Buzzwole the bulletproof, Xurkitree the sort-of-Granny, and a townie)

In short, we have a huge problem. If we screw today up, it's all over. Now's the time to out and find the Kahuna before we're boned.

I'm the one remaining vanilla townie.

EDIT: I'll also go a step further and say, to my knowledge, I have no vests or guns. Nobody apparently cared about me enough to pay a visit.
    wait I didn't read the N1 post as Celesteela being recruited? but maybe I'm wrong I dunno

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i have no idea? but it makes it seem like celesteela is running under their own power rather than being directed by the Kahuna. maybe it's just a reference to doing their night action? i dunno tho it could be. but in every other post abt the kahuna's gang the kahuna has been directly mentioned in association with them

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i dunno it just seems strange that that post is literally the only one where the kahuna is not mentioned. but anyway that's probably not what we should be focusing on rn haha

Salzorrah

Years
  • Wait what do you mean, we have 9 people left, one Kahuna, two Tapus, Pheromosa, Buzzwole, Xurxitree, Celesteela (which I forgot was still alive), and two Nihilego. I'm claiming the other Nihilego, Bard.

All we know is that the roles are

Confirmed Town
    Pheromosa

Unsure Town (one is probably Kahuna sided)
    Buzzwole
    Xurxitree
    Nihilego
    Nihilego

Mafia
    Tapu Fini

Kahuna Sided
    Kahuna
    Celesteela
    Tapu Bulu
    An Ultra Beast (someone from the Unsure Town list)

Am I right, or am I missing something?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i still dont think Cele is confirmed Kahuna but also do you think Xurxitree can even be converted? it blocks NAs right?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • That's time!

Fletch is dead. He was a Nihilego.
    Lucario is dead. He was Tapu Fini.
    Lycanthropy is dead. He was Celesteela.

Those were inactivity deaths. Phase post incoming.
    idk who else managed to miss this but i certainly did and feel dumb >__> guess it doesn't matter what cele was doing lmao anyway my last q up there still stands

Salzorrah

Years
  • I am also stupid and thought Fini is alive but its actually Lele RIP

Confirmed Town
    Pheromosa

Unsure Town (one is probably Kahuna sided)
    Buzzwole
    Xurxitree
    Nihilego
    Nihilego
    Nihilego

Mafia
    Tapu Lele

Kahuna Sided
    Kahuna
    Tapu Bulu
    An Ultra Beast (someone from the Unsure Town list)

Is this right?

Also, I don't know, I would assume Xurxitree is immune, but then Kahuna does convert them to nilla cultists so I don't know if it cancels or not :x I'm just gonna put them under Unsure for now...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • okay we have our list. now... now what? what other information do we have? gunner and bard, your two are claiming Nihilego, correct?

Back