• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Alright, so I have to end the Voting here.

BOARD MEETING #14 FINAL VOTE COUNT

Snivy88 - 3 Votes (DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, Salzorrah)
    Linyit - 3 Votes (DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, Salzorrah)
    Aquacorde - 3 Votes (Linyit, Snivy88, NinjaQueen)
    Salzorrah - 3 Votes (Linyit, Snivy88, NinjaQueen)
    LadyLucina - 1 Vote (LadyLucina (Self-Vote))

Since LadyLucina didn't Vote on time, unfortunately, I'll have to count a self-vote against her :(.

Alright, so let's assess the situation here.

Four Members - Snivy88, Linyit, Aquacorde & Salzorrah, have 3 Votes each against them, while LadyLucina has 1 Vote against her (for not voting on time).

And now, the Passes will come into play. Like I said, its the last time the Passes can be played, so anyone who has it, u have to use them now, or they will be invalid.

If any Member has the Express Pass, play it & u will be safe from Elimination, as simple as that.

If any Member has a Salvage Pass, u can play it against anybody who has Votes against them, i.e. Snivy88, Linyit, Aquacorde & Salzorrah. I did not include Lucina, coz although Lucina has a Vote against her (self-vote), she is Safe from Elimination for winning the Challenge, so the Salvage Pass CANNOT be used against LadyLucina.

And like I said before, if the Votes are still tied, after the Passes have been used (which they are most likely to be), then ur scores in the Challenge will decide who stays & who gets Eliminated.

So girls, plz use ur Passes now.

Pika Pika :chu:

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
    You got me there, I did not even notice that there were two more entries in this and voted for both of yours, Chu xD

Anyways, I need to use my pass now.

I'll use my Salvage Pass against Aquacorde:

THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Another top contender gone -_-

NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Toucannon said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    UltimateUmbreon said:
    Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
    HyperMorian said:
    Chikorita (aka Emera)
    Waterproof said:
    Skitty (aka Meow)
    PercyX said:
    Riolu (aka Riot)
    Lelouch said:
    Chimchar (aka Fire)
    Juno said:
    Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
    t0gekiss said:
    Fayt_darkblade said:
    Totodile (aka Suigetsu)
    Alright then time to wrap up the Voting. Before that I'm gonna reveal which entry belonged to whom.

Entry #1 - LADYLUCINA
    Entry #2 - DYINGWILLFLAREON
    Entry #3 - SALZORRAH
    Entry #4 - LEGENDCHU
    Entry #5 - AQUACORDE
    Entry #6 - SNIVY88
    Entry #7 - LINYIT
    Entry #8 - LADYLUCINA
    Entry #9 -
    LEGENDCHU
    Entry #10 - NINJAQUEEN

And here are the Final Scores.

TOTAL SCORES

LEGENDCHU (Entry #9) = 105 Points
    LEGENDCHU (Entry #4) = 85 Points
    LADYLUCINA (Entry #8) = 35 Points
    LINYIT (Entry #7) = 30 Points
    LADYLUCINA (Entry #1) = 15 Points
    SNIVY88 (Entry #6) = 10 Points

And here's the Final Vote Count:-

BOARD MEETING #14 FINAL VOTE COUNT

Aquacorde - 6 Votes (Linyit, Snivy88, NinjaQueen)*
    Salzorrah - 3 Votes (Linyit, Snivy88, NinjaQueen)**
    Snivy88 - 3 Votes (DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, Salzorrah)**
    LadyLucina - 1 Vote (LadyLucina (Self-Vote))
    Linyit - 0 Votes (DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, Salzorrah)*

*Linyit used her Salvage Pass & shifted all her Votes to Anna (Aquacorde).

**Snivy88 & Gunner (Salzorrah) have equal Votes, but since Snivy has scored 10 Points on the Challenge, she is Safe from Elimination. Bad luck Gunner.

So Anna (Aquacorde) & Gunner (Salzorrah), the two of u have been Eliminated from the Race & will become the latest Members of the Selection Committee. But well played girls, especially Anna, who was very consistent throughout the Event & imo a Top Contender to win the Event :).

Alright then everybody, here's ur TOP 5.

THE AMAZING PC RACE - TOP 5

LadyLucina
    Linyit
    NinjaQueen
    DyingWillFlareon
    Snivy88

Just gimme some time, I'll put up ur Final Challenge :).

And the Selection Committee Members, be ready, coz u'll be voting for the Winner soon, most probably in a day or two. And don't worry, I know its Christmas time, so I'll give u ample time to Vote, at least 3-4 days, more if I feel the need :).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OK because I should stop giving people presents because money...

If the person that wins doesn't have supportership I'll give them a $5 supportership. Good motivation to win, yes??

OK if DWF wins I'll donate $5 to her too.

Whoever wins will get a donation prize!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alright girls, its time for the Final Challenges of THE AMAZING PC RACE. Yep, u heard that right, its "Challenges", not Challenge. There will be two Challenges, but u can only do the second Challenge, which will be sent to u via PM, if u complete the First one.

Here we go ^^ (Members who were on Survivor might be familiar with this ;)).

NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Well, u are all in the TOP 5 now, just a couple of steps away from being crowned the Winner of The Amazing PC Race, so I'm gonna ask u a very simple question.

CHALLENGE #15 - FINAL CHALLENGE #1

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO WIN THE AMAZING PC RACE?

RULES:-

1) Its why u "deserve" to win, NOT why u "want" to win. Understand the different & answer accordingly.
    2) There's a Word Limit, about 250-500 Words, no more, no less (not counting spaces, punctuation marks, smileys, symbols).
    3) There's also a Time Limit, about 24-48 Hours, will extend it, if I feel the need.
    4) U will be scored out of 25 Points. I'll reveal who will do the scoring, later.
    5) Answers have to be sent to Me (LegendChu) via PM. Plz DO NOT Post them here.

So get going girls, I'm waiting for ur answers, coz remember, u cannot do the Second Challenge, unless u complete this one.

OK because I should stop giving people presents because money...

If the person that wins doesn't have supportership I'll give them a $5 supportership. Good motivation to win, yes??

OK if DWF wins I'll donate $5 to her too.

Whoever wins will get a donation prize!
    Yo Nica, hold that thought, I have something planned (not concerning the Event btw) & might need ur help ;). Its a bit late for it maybe, but hopefully can get it up later tonight (my time), most probably in about 7-8 Hours from now, but then maybe it won't work out, or maybe it will, maybe not, maybe yes, maybe no, yes, no, yes, no, yes no. Anyways, will PM u if everything goes as planned ^^. So if u are afk, plz cnk (come near keyboard ^_^).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Alright girls, its time for the Final Challenges of THE AMAZING PC RACE. Yep, u heard that right, its "Challenges", not Challenge. There will be two Challenges, but u can only do the second Challenge, which will be sent to u via PM, if u complete the First one.

Here we go ^^ (Members who were on Survivor might be familiar with this ;)).

Well, u are all in the TOP 5 now, just a couple of steps away from being crowned the Winner of The Amazing PC Race, so I'm gonna ask u a very simple question.

CHALLENGE #15 - FINAL CHALLENGE #1

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO WIN THE AMAZING PC RACE?

RULES:-

1) Its why u "deserve" to win, NOT why u "want" to win. Understand the different & answer accordingly.
    2) There's a Word Limit, about 250-500 Words, no more, no less (not counting spaces, punctuation marks, smileys, symbols).
    3) There's also a Time Limit, about 24-48 Hours, will extend it, if I feel the need.
    4) U will be scored out of 25 Points. I'll reveal who will do the scoring, later.
    5) Answers have to be sent to Me (LegendChu) via PM. Plz DO NOT Post them here.

So get going girls, I'm waiting for ur answers, coz remember, u cannot do the Second Challenge, unless u complete this one.

Yo Nica, hold that thought, I have something planned (not concerning the Event btw) & might need ur help ;). Its a bit late for it maybe, but hopefully can get it up later tonight (my time), most probably in about 7-8 Hours from now, but then maybe it won't work out, or maybe it will, maybe not, maybe yes, maybe no, yes, no, yes, no, yes no. Anyways, will PM u if everything goes as planned ^^. So if u are afk, plz cnk (come near keyboard ^_^).

7-8 hours is like 4am :( so I'll be asleep... :c But I can still help!!

Also guys good luck (well girls rather lol) you can do it! :)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Hey girls, I'm so sorry I forgot one thing - Plz give an appropriate Title when u send me ur Answer to the First Challenge.

And I'll also make a little announcement for ur Second Challenge - the Last Challenge of the Event.

CHALLENGE #16 - FINAL CHALLENGE #2

POSTING CHALLENGE

More details will be sent to u via PM, once u send me the answer for the First Challenge.

Don't worry, will not be too difficult, just a straightforward Posting Challenge. But hey these are the Final Challenges of the Event, have to be, well "challenging".

And plz Note, there will be no Voting for this Leg of the Race. Two direct Eliminations based on the Points u score & we get the TOP 3. Then it all comes down to Voting for the Winner, which will be done by the Selection Committee.

So all u got to do it complete both ur Challenges & keep ur fingers crossed :).

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
    Please don't use this as an opportunity to mass revive threads on PC. Not only will this get you an infraction/warning, you're just making things extremely difficult for our mods. Everyone here partaking in mass posting needs to read the rules before they get into that, and yes I'm posting this because this has already been an issue.

Don't ruin the fun for your fellow event-goers. Read the rules.

Sorry x.x

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Please don't use this as an opportunity to mass revive threads on PC. Not only will this get you an infraction/warning, you're just making things extremely difficult for our mods. Everyone here partaking in mass posting needs to read the rules before they get into that, and yes I'm posting this because this has already been an issue.

Don't ruin the fun for your fellow event-goers. Read the rules.
    Sorry Achro, didn't notice that so many old threads were revived. Wasn't intentional, some of them (including Linyit) are newbies here, don't know all the Rules. Don't worry, I'll make it clear :).

NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Girls, I said Post on "active" Threads. When I say "active", it means Threads which have been Posted on recently, 30 days or before. Don't go into archives & revive old Threads, it might earn u an infraction & doing so repeatedly, may even lead to a ban. I know everyone is enthusiastic & wants to do well, which is a good thing, but plz take care that u don't break any rules & get urself (& me) into trouble. That's why I said, if anything's not clear, make sure to ask me :).

These are The Rules - https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=rules

Take care in future okay :).

Sirfetch’d

Also, just to add on to what Ben said, you cannot restrict users to only posting in your threads. If you are going to have a posting event like this, you cannot have such a silly requirement. This is not a self-promotion event and will not be one.

Back