• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Teams are disbanded. You're on your own Lady Lucina.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • NAME (Your User Name):- DyingWillFlareon
    VOTING AGAINST (TWO MEMBERS who u want to Vote out):- MizElieen and Risnionia (since im still confused by new usernames and they were part of three that didnt play i guess and toucannons are awesome)
    Feedback Question (compulsory):- If u were given the opportunity to Vote out either an Inactive Member or a Strong Member, who would u Vote out - a Strong Member or an Inactive Member (name & reason not required). I tend to vote out inactive members. i know it says no reasons required but not giving a reason feels like im about to be judged and attacked why wouldnt you give a reason..... if i was honest too tho and did/had to give a reason itd be that its funner with more active people, although its not really as fair to the inactive people if they had a good reason like 'my computer broke!' or 'i was really really lay-in-bed-all-day sick!' :< but better than voting out someone playing getting mad at me right lol

The Super Mystery Contestant is none other than urs truly >:).

So let me first put in my score ^^.

Spoiler:

Its as much about strategy as its about luck guys. Its a bit tough to play on ur mobile/laptop, so play it on a speedy PC & use ur mouse to play, keep the Emolga right at the top of ur screen, chalk up BIG combos & don't let the berries hit the ground, at all.

Pika Pika :chu:

D-Dang..... I spent all day trying to beat Nonis score tbh, I never wouldve even got close to you... 3XD I disagree but Im more comfortable with mobile games than a mouse tbh so understandable I guess? I tried to do all that but it would take so long to regain momentum if I got off for a minute! 3XD Hey at least I got 5th! even if it means nothing!

Last edited:

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • NAME (Your User Name):- DyingWillFlareon
    VOTING AGAINST (TWO MEMBERS who u want to Vote out):- MizElieen and Risnionia (since im still confused by new usernames and they were part of three that didnt play i guess and toucannons are awesome)
    Feedback Question (compulsory):- If u were given the opportunity to Vote out either an Inactive Member or a Strong Member, who would u Vote out - a Strong Member or an Inactive Member (name & reason not required). I tend to vote out inactive members. i know it says no reasons required but not giving a reason feels like im about to be judged and attacked why wouldnt you give a reason..... if i was honest too tho and did/had to give a reason itd be that its funner with more active people, although its not really as fair to the inactive people if they had a good reason like 'my computer broke!' or 'i was really really lay-in-bed-all-day sick!' :< but better than voting out someone playing getting mad at me right lol

D-Dang..... I spent all day trying to beat Nonis score tbh, I never wouldve even got close to you... 3XD I disagree but Im more comfortable with mobile games than a mouse tbh so understandable I guess? I tried to do all that but it would take so long to regain momentum if I got off for a minute! 3XD Hey at least I got 5th! even if it .means nothing!
    Lol, ythose two did well
    , and I'm debating continuing this challenge on my own. Man, Chu is obviously a wizard at this game, and Linyit, nice sweeping that from under my feet!

Good choice on the votes, because if the are sick, they wont care much about the game anyway.

I hope everyone can follow Aquacordes example, as I wasn't even thinking of it like that. After all, for me, this was an intriguing challenge, and I enjoy the light, friendly competition. No drama, no right or wrong, no wars, no fights. Just some good clean fun.

If I am to stay in the game, I hope I can have more fun with you all!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • NAME (Your User Name): Salzorrah
    VOTING AGAINST (TWO MEMBERS who u want to Vote out): MizElieen and Risnionia
    Feedback Question (compulsory): Inactive players, makes it interesting in the final round, where everyone is doing their best

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    NAME (Your User Name): NinjaQueen
    VOTING AGAINST (TWO MEMBERS who u want to Vote out): 0 & MizElieen
    Feedback Question (compulsory):- If u were given the opportunity to Vote out either an Inactive Member or a Strong Member, who would u Vote out - a Strong Member or an Inactive Member (name & reason not required)
    i would want to vote out the stronger players, to make the game easier for me.

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • Wait ... Were you not the ones to form an alliance to take us pikachus out of the game? Why change your minds all of a sudden?

While I agree with all what you guys said, I think it will be hard to determine the weak link, when the challenges are riddles again and not score based.

Also Toucannon was as inactive as MizEileen, so why not vote for him, then? Sorry if I'm a bit distrustful there, but you just suddenly changed your minds :pink_blankstare:

And yeah, it does feel wrong to vote out the guy on 2nd place, but tbh I don't see you losing any future challenges, so it's more like a precaution to vote for you xD (Even though it would be fun competing against you(0))

Besides 0 and Toucannon, there are 11 other contestants who will be as active and I see everyone here as serious competition. The inactive members already count as eliminated, so no point in voting for them now. (if they won't come back, of course)

0, I spent hours to beat your score x.x Did not expect to surpass it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    hate to say this linyit, but i have to agree with you.

when we were given the chance to save members from the other teams, im talking about when the pikachus were not introduced, we chose to save the weakest members, ultimateumbreon and greenlegend56, who were hardly active, instead of the strongest ones, because it would have benefited our teams and kept us strong, so to me it doesn't seem right wanting to take out the inactive players now.

i did not vote for toucannon, because he did not take part in this challenge and like i said i'd want to take out the strong, active players first. there are enough active members around to keep the event going i guess.

i would also want to add here that i did not vote against mizeileen because she is inactive, but because i honestly see her as strong competition.

im so sorry guys, only my opinion, nothing personal against anybody, please don't take it the wrong way xD.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • When the game was concentrated on teams, of course we wouldn't have voted off our own if we could help it. That's silly. However when we did, inactive players went first. An alliance was formed between individual members to (from my perspective) keep those said individual members in the game, because we were active the whole way through and wanted to make it to the end. We were active, trying our best and trying to keep each other safe as well. An alliance has naught to do with inactive players- it was made to keep the active ones in.

Beyond that, I regret pushing votes on active players earlier when we were made to vote for the other team, and saving those who were inactive. While it made absolute strategic sense, it left the opposing team weaker and made the game less fun. I think we never should have been able to vote on the other team because of that- it gave us (Moon) an extreme advantage. I think the determining factor of elimination should have always been amount of contribution to the round and votes limited to those who were in last place in that way.

Last edited:

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • I think NinjaQueen meant you guys saving the inactive members of the other teams, not voting for your own inactive members. Being surrounded by inactive players etc.

You know, the only reason I'm not believing you is, because you wanted us out first and suddenly not anymore. Also it seems like one of the rare opportunities to get two too good contestants out of the game which are in your group.

Are you sure about the alliance being made just to keep the active members in? I heard otherwise.
    Of course it's logical to make an alliance, when you think that there is a team you will be competing against individually, I'm not saying anything against that, but I know that your goal was/is to get us Pikachus out of the race first. And all of a sudden, now that two strong players are in danger of being voted off, you changed your mind. This just seems not right. (And I may be salty about that right now, but anyway xD)

I think its up to Chu to decide if its better to cancel the whole voting system and for himself to do the eliminations.

Also you ignored some of my questions.

We former Pikachus may entered the race later than you did, but we also tried our best to come this far and save each other. Why would we not want to make it to the end?

I'm out for now.

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
  • NAME (Your User Name):-Snivy88
    VOTING AGAINST (TWO MEMBERS who u want to Vote out):-0 and Toucannon
    Feedback Question (compulsory):- If u were given the opportunity to Vote out either an Inactive Member or a Strong Member, who would u Vote out - I would vote. A strong member. This is simply because most inactives aren't always inactive,and especially during the end of the year where people are more busy. And the other reason, is that people have signed up to win. Being voted out is proof that you are strong, powerful, and feared. It's just how things work. On the other hand, voting out inactives gives you the chance to keep the game more fun. But mainly, I'm a sucker for teams and can't be disloyal, I love the Pikachus, and I want to help them as much as I can. I'm also a sucker for people who I know/nice to me XD.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes but I was strong powerful and feared but I made alliances with the right people at the right time which brought me to top two. C:

If you're strong and strategic you can win this... Unless you're competing against the nice guy then gg

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • <Sees all that has been said, wants to say a LOT, resists the urge, keeps calm
    THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?
    >

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Toucannon said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)

BOARD MEETING #11 VOTE COUNT

MizEileen - 6 Votes (Aquacorde, 0, DyingWillFlareon, Salzorrah, LadyLucina, NinjaQueen)
    0 - 5 Votes (CatBountieHunter, Linyit, LadyLucina, NinjaQueen, Snivy88)
    Risnionia - 4 Votes (Aquacorde, 0, DyingWillFlareon, Salzorrah)
    Toucannon - 3 Votes (CatBountieHunter, Linyit, Snivy88)

STILL TO VOTE

AmetsuCAT
    Faerydae
    MizEileen
    Risnionia
    Toucannon

Members who haven't Voted, plz Vote soon. If not, it might be counted as a Self Vote or u might be given disadvantages. Plz read Voting rules carefully, there will be some minor updates & hopefully everyone will follow them from now on :).

And:-

The answer to all ur queries would be - BROCCOLI
    THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    NAME: Faerydae
    VOTING AGAINST: 0, Toucannon
    Feedback Question: Strong, I guess. Idk.
    Edit: What AmetsuCAT said.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    NAME:- AmetsuCAT
    VOTING AGAINST:- 0 and Toucannon
    Feedback Question:- A strong member if they weren't an ally, an inactive one if they were.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

• As I said, I regret keeping inactives from any team, but it made strategic sense. I don't know what all you've heard about this alliance, but upon initial creation it was made to keep ME in the game when one of my own team went after me. When the Pikachus arrived and started steamrolling the people that had put hard work into making it as far as we did, we were annoyed. The alliance expanded and we tried to keep strong players who had been in from the start. Somewhere along the line it got out of hand. But again, the core alliance that I was involved with? It was there to protect me and two of my team from elimination as best we could. That is what alliances are for. I would appreciate if people did not run their mouths based on rumor and suspicion.

I am not saying any one person deserves to win more than any others. I am saying that the alliance worked for its intended purpose for a while and then got out of hand. I am saying that some of us felt hopeless in the face of the (fully active) Pikachus and did our best to come out on top.

Also, the strategy behind team play and individual play is completely different. In team play, we needed to vote the strongest out first in order to maintain our team wins to compensate for our inactives. In individual play, it becomes less important to focus on the strong players because there are now a lot of them and no weak ones dragging anyone down.

As I said, it makes the end more fun if the strong players stay to compete. And if we are truly to follow the Amazing Race in style, we would be eliminating those that came in last, which inevitably keeps the strong players in. This has not been possible to truly emulate until now due to the team mechanism.

Reactions: 0
    Back