• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best feelings in the world

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
  • Off the top of my head:
    -Summer evenings where it's still warm out but it's not grossly hot and the sun is starting to go down. Bonus points if there's a light breeze.

-Hot chocolate or tea when it's freezing cold outside and snowing.

-Sleeping in, especially in a giant comfy bed and I'm not overly hot or cold.
    agree agree agree
    especially last two
    omg that is so me! love them feels​

best feeling for me is being left alone.
    that sounds very depressing, you ok?~_~​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My boyfriend kissing neck/cheek at the same time and hugging from behind. C:

Other than that...

Photographing something important/shoot going amazingly well.

Exploring a new area.

Cooking a delicious egg related meal.

Waiting. Buying a lotto ticket, getting a package. It's all like Christmas to me. I get excited by results and opening things even if I know what it's going to be lol.

Being outside in the sun amongst nature.

When a bird goes on my arm and never has before.

Going on a shopping spree.

New glasses/eye drops/anything new that'll improve my general feeling.

Spending time with the kids. Not our kids. His sisters kids.

Chatting to Nan and Pop on Skype.

Watching my little pony. Certain episodes get me super happy.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • When you become really really good at something to the point that you can easily impress people with your awesome talent. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Listening to the radio with your friends and singing at the top of your lungs to your favorite song

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Watching a mystery show, or any sort of crime drama and getting to a major reveal. Recently I've been watching Ace Attorney, and this feeling still applies despite me knowing most of the reveals since I've played the first 4 games. For example, it usually happens when a certain reveal happens like in one of the most recent episodes when they
    [ACE ATTORNEY GAME 1 / ANIME SPOILER]
    Spoiler:
    and that feeling of the penny dropping, usually as a result of Chekhov's gun.

This also happened as I was rewatching Hustle recently - an amazing BBC show filled with this feeling. Feels good on the brain.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • eating a really good meal when you're hungry
    having an orgasm
    when your crush messages you
    when its cold outside and you get into nice warm home

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • A good meal. Getting an amount of sleep that is really needed. Being able to have a back and forth conversation with a friend, about the nerdiest junk.

Also, and I don't know why, those cheesy romantic anime scenes. I have no clue why that leads to a good feeling. I'm not really into ships and junk. I guess if it fits well, is written well, or the approach is so adorable. Maybe it's just the way it was told

Years
  • This one may sound really really cheesy but a great feeling I have is when I hug someone really close and important to me I feel really protected and safe...

Another one is when I buy something from the store and then walking out with the bags in my hands it`s like yaass gurl!
    And when I eat chocolate! OMFG the chocolate that just melts instantly into your mouth :D

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
  • When I jump into the car after school and head home.
    A nice cup of my favorite tea on a cold morning
    A giant warm hug from a friend (Don't get those often ;-;)
    Flopping in bed after a long day.
    And the best of all, a day where nobody asks much of you and you can do everything stress free <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Uhh well I think the best feelings I've felt is when someone will say something shockingly nice and meaningful to me (this has weirdly happened to me a fair amount of times)

Or when you connect with someone romantically. But this one can be tricky because a lot of people just say things when it's comes to romance

Back