• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best feelings in the world

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    what are the best feelings in the world according to you?

mine are the following

1. When you get to eat something you been longing to eat for so long and its like your fav

2. When you find out you can do something you really wanted and you thought you couldn't do at first

3. When you badly need the toilet and then the feeling after being done

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    when you're talking to someone new and they're into the same stuff as you, and you find someone new to talk about your passions with!! that 'click' is such a lovely feeling imo

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    I'll just skip over the obvious and say success and good hugs are amazing.
    whats the obvious you talking about?~_~
    and i agree with hugs{:3}​

when you're talking to someone new and they're into the same stuff as you, and you find someone new to talk about your passions with!! that 'click' is such a lovely feeling imo

you know the real feels omg you are so right
    if you can experience that in life it is basically complete​

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    When an awesome song comes on the radio, my eyes light up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    My favourite scene from F.R.I.E.N.D.S is the one where Rachel has a baby and Ross is right next to her. It gets so romantic that they kiss like they own it all for a second. The whole world is about them for a minute there.

If I ever get a moment like that, THAT would forever be the best feeling in the world for me and nothing else can ever match it. -w-

Oh, and running for the second place, we have the runner up- eating Pizza or something horribly delicious like that... yes yes, eating pizza- definitely. With coke and a lava cake

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    When you meet a good friend you haven't seen in a long while.
    (And basically every time I meet my best friend)

And in my case, visiting the dinosaur hall in Brussels. I go into paleontology mania mode when I'm there.

Years
    Walking barefoot
    Running your fingers over smooth, just-shaved skin
    When the music you're playing perfectly syncs with what you're doing

Sirfetch’d

3. When you badly need the toilet and then the feeling after being done

Spoiler:

For me, the greatest feeling in the world is being told by someone that I look up to that I've done a good job on something. I work really hard and sometimes feel like I overwork myself to the point of exhaustion. To feel that someone is pleased with what I did just beats any other feeling in the world.

Bay

Years
    Knowing you are loved and appreciated. And getting offered homemade food.

Pretty much for me too. On occasion I get weird thoughts where I don't feel loved/appreciated and that gets me down very easily, but I try to remind myself I do have others that cared about me and makes me feel much better. Seconding homemade food too, haha.

Years
    When you wake up in the middle of the night and find that perfect sleeping position...plus your school/work alarm doesn't go off.

Back