• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't remember the last time I've been on a lawn mower. At least two years?? It's not bad when you have music playing and it's nice outside and you have nothing else to do. Otherwise? I'll leave it to someone else to cut that grass.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    if it wasn't for my cat i'd love to live in an apartment. but he'd probably get ran over after escaping outside since that's where he like to spend his time. better off in a secluded area where he can't get run over and there are 3849032 other cats around so that tells me there aren't anything that'll snatch him up, either.

Years
  • Yeah, landlords would not want you nailing things to the wall and then having to fix that when you move out haha. I'd rather just opt for hanging strips instead...

Ash said:
    if it wasn't for my cat i'd love to live in an apartment. but he'd probably get ran over after escaping outside since that's where he like to spend his time. better off in a secluded area where he can't get run over and there are 3849032 other cats around so that tells me there aren't anything that'll snatch him up, either.

Mine used to go out too but I stopped letting her months ago since I didn't want her bringing home bugs or getting into fights. Or getting too dirty. Much happier for me this way honestly, but at the same time it takes quite a while for cats who are adjusted to stop wanting to go out. =(

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    3M hanging strips are the best. Use them for Christmas lights and decorations.

Years
  • I really try not to use tacks or nails on my walls D: but for framed artwork I have to!

Two-sided poster tape is the best solution though as it easily comes off the wall and does not tear into posters at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back