• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Don't worry, we're soon to start a new thread and leave the moistness of this one far behind.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Fireworks going off in the neighborhood again. Someone must have found some leftover stuff.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    i want a vehn diagram of people who claim to have such a strong reaction to the word moist with people who say they have trypophobia

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    morgonstund har guld i mund

Also I just googled trypophobia and it grossed me out mostly because how weird images I found. I don't think I have this particular phobia.

pkmin3033

I think I'd have this phobia if it happened on my body, but not in any other circumstance...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hell of a time for a Discord temporary outage. Place was just getting lively.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back