• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Tonight is the first of two showings of the Magic Kingdom 4th of July fireworks show, where you get to see chaos like this completely surrounding you...

the best thing about being a woman..

And then tomorrow, hoo boy, EPCOT shows everyone around the country how it's truly done.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I feel like it may be time for me to change forum skins...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    In trying out the other themes, I changed my mind, and will be sticking with Route 167+.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Dark themes just aren't for me. I like brightness and colorful things to look at.

pkmin3033

I've been using The Y-Axis for the majority of the time I've been here...I think I used Hypno's Lullaby first. Darker colours are easier on the eyes. Especially when you make a habit of checking the site on a small screen at 4am or so.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    midnight misty was saved as a theme for the new ui because i would have done the entirety of die hard to get my way

Years
  • i've had shooting for the sun since it was released and i'm fine with it. i do prefer the lighter themes.
    ^ this

When I got active on PC I began using Chromatic, then I switched to Infernal Smash (fixed width) for like a good 2 years or so. Then I switched to Shooting for the Sun.

Also I use Delibird's Delivery at Christmastime to feel festive.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    You ever start eating something and then realize you really didn't want to eat that thing, or at the very least, that much of that thing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back