• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the boring identity

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    what are some aspects of a personality that just bore you to tears? what are some supposedly endearing quirks or personality types that you find insufferable?

i'll go first:
    dying one's hair in replacement of a fully defined personality is definitely up there for me

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ppl who take pride in being INTJ because most of the time it just means they're the kind of person who pretends they're being logical and impartial to mask being an insensitive jerk. :v

Years
  • ppl who take pride in being INTJ because most of the time it just means they're the kind of person who pretends they're being logical and impartial to mask being an insensitive jerk. :v

Your words bring praise to my ears! Hahahhahaa!

Normies bore the hell out of me and there are so many of them around. They're like cockroaches. Actually I take that back, that would be an insult to cockroaches everywhere.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    i think we should all just let that post speak for itself

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Not at all shitting on ambition or passion about their career 'cause that can make someone very interesting, but I find it pretty boring when people have no hobbies or interests at all outside of their field of study/job

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    People who's greatest interests in life are food, exercising, shopping and putting pics of food, exercising or shopping on Instagram tend to come across as quite boring to me. Not sure that's "personality" though?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    People who can't get enough of celebrity culture bore me to tears. I really couldn't give less of a shit.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    kpop stans whose idea of humor is "JDKWKFJSJDJ YOONGIS eLBOWS"

Years
  • Jumping on every new "health" bandwagon and then try to force your new (temporary) lifestyle onto others, being contrarian just for the sake of it, arrogance, egotism and self-importance as the central pillars of one's personality and basing your entire identity around your affiliation with a specific group of people are all examples that come to mind.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    people who refuse to watch Steven Universe

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    People who are too extra for absolutely no reason whatsoever

Years
  • Aha...

• Snobs. They piss me off to hell and back because 90% of the lot aren't even pedigree.
    • People who say 'what about no' after every suggestion without a capital letter in sight and think they're incredibly sassy and hilarious because of it.
    • The drastic social justice warriors who become offended and outraged on other people's behalf and get obsessed over trivialities, who think having a tan is racist and that there is no room for humour when it comes to anything outside of salad.
    Humour can exist alongside respect. They're not exclusive. Mind you, some things are beyond levity.

People who are too extra for absolutely no reason whatsoever

What does 'extra' mean?

Years
  • Gasp! But we histrionic hicks cannot help being extra. It is built into our spirally DNA of doom.

Now then, people who aren't extra enough. They're trouble.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    People who are stiff and uptight I find rather off-putting. Also, people who seemingly lack a sense of humor and take life too seriously. Sometimes you just need a little laughter.

Last edited:
    Back