• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

I'll vote up, of course! I love all of the Eeveelutions - always have - and Umbreon is no exception. The most male-looking one of the bunch, for sure. I try and get all females otherwise, which can be exceedingly tedious when breeding. x_x

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Favorite eeveelution here (tied with Espeon, okay). It's a shame Double Team is banned on Showdown and such (okay, pretty fair), because it would make an Umbreon with Leftovers and Toxic unstoppable. Lovely experience in the Battle Frontier there. :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

I remember the old days of Umbreon with Double Team, Toxic, and Confuse Ray. Granted, that was back in the days of G/S/C competitive battling.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Now we have Murkrow!

I have nothing against this Pokemon. Crows are cool so it gets a plus!

Back