• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

What's the point of the game if every Pokemon gets on the saved list easily? Let's keep things interesting by randomly voting down Pokemon!

Especially ones like Tentacool.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I don't think people are realizing Tentacool's often untapped potential.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019

Tentacool takes too long to raise anyway. Now Tentacruel I can get behind.

Years

Sadly the Europeans and likely my region as well have to wait for next year, which is still too far away right now.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I'd like to start a campaign to save Tentacool (and every other cool poison type)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

But Tentacool is a classic Pokemon with a fantastic typing and a lot of potential! And it has a pretty awesome design as well.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019

I'm interested in Super Mystery Dungeon, though the name's a little uninspired. Still, more options and potential mega evolution already sounds a lot more interesting than how much of a snoozefest the last 3D MD was.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I haven't played any PMD since... I think the second installment of the series.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

I think people's main issue with GTI was the lack of a personality quiz, a short list of starters to choose from, and the lack of visibility while in a dungeon. I can't really speak much about the storyline's issues, because I did think the story of the game got more interesting the further along the player got.

I'm sure Revise can give some better explanation. Especially since I haven't played PMD since Time/Darkness. It's just not a genre of games I can get into. Which is a shame, because I love the storylines.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I don't think Gates to Infinity was "hated," per se, but more like it kinda left much to be desired. The game lacked the large amount of content that the previous games possessed, with the giant reduction in Pokémon availability hurting it the most. And as if that wasn't enough, the large cut in starter choices basically rubbed salt on the wound. As for the story, it wasn't "bad," but it just didn't live up to the Explorers titles (which is understandable because that would be really hard to accomplish).

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I think I actually enjoyed the few PMD games I did play. I just fell out of playing video games in general a while ago and have only played the main installments. I may pick up the new one coming out but I may be too busy to play in September.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I haven't really been playing video games myself lately, though I'll try to make an exception with Super Mystery Dungeon! It just looks far too promising to pass up.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I honestly haven't even been keeping up with Pokemon-related news recently :|
    I seem to be falling out of my complete obsession with the franchise, but I think I'll at least be sure to play each main game once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back