• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Sorry guys, I'm closing this thread =PPPPP

Happy April fools day!

I'll get back to playing on Wi-Fi as soon as summer comes... to much work to do in High School, sorry for being inactive

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Wow, when did i become a moderator? Cool! in any event. sorry i havent been around as much as i would like. Work and personal things hinder my time =(

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    'Twas an April's Fool prank, we were all made mod. I banned several people :)

No prob. These guys who are quitting for nonsense doesn't have much patience. They act like all there is to life is this game. If they wanna leave, then so be it.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Lol I agree with Sims. I dont think they realized that NoS has this little thing called a life and its slightly time consuming ^.^
    Its okay NoS we understand, no need to apalogize ^.^

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Well, people. I had a little talk with NoS, and we agreed:

Due to her being so busy, I'll now be New Leader of the "Clan" (Maybe while she's busy, or starting now...)

Here's what she had to say:

Nightofshadow said:
    World King said:
    Hi, Nos! Long time no talk. How're you doing? Oh, FTW. I'll skip to the reason for this PM...

The reason is, I wanted to know 2 things:

1) Since you're now an inactive member, and everyone in the "Clan" is now going to "The Generation" (now with Loto as leader), is there any posibility that I could one day, substitute you as the Leader of the "Clan?

If you want you may have my leadership role. I have such a limited ammount of time, I sad to say i cannot manage to handle leading the clan right now. With work, School, and travelling pokemon is very limited to me atm. Sorry to everyone , feel free to post this if you like.

So, what does everyone think? Ok with me as Leader?

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    'Twas an April's Fool prank, we were all made mod. I banned several people :)

No prob. These guys who are quitting for nonsense doesn't have much patience. They act like all there is to life is this game. If they wanna leave, then so be it.

I didn't quit because of NoS being inactive but because I wanted to bring The Generation back. When ABYAY quit he talked to me and was gonna hand me leadership but I already ended up joining the clan. That was a big mistake on my part and I pretty much betrayed him there. I'm making up for what happened and bringing back the old clan I loved and had so much fun in. =/

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm sorry WorldK, but I really don't see you to have the sheer stature of our leader.

How about we all pitch in ours ideas for leader....?

Look the Gen is back in business we have to build up to compete one day. We need a strong leader.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Wasn't speaking about you in particular, but if you or anyone else quit because she wasn't as active, well, so be it. If you quit for other (less immature) reasons, we can't stop you, good luck with it.

Who the hell is World King?
    What do you mean by that?...................

Beach. Well... Yeah, I guess that would have to be fair...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    What do you mean by that?...................

Beach. Well... Yeah, I guess that would have to be fair...

Yeah I don't think we all agree with your sudden move into the lead role...

I just think we should all decide one together, hey we all are a clan.

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    World king your not a person to be leader. Your active but not a great leader. And yes you haven't been in the clan long so you don't know alot about the ways. If there was to be a new leader this is who I would or do think would be good for the job.

Loto to bad he quit :(

Ooka

Pkmn Breeder Jack once his laptop is fixed.

Sabaku no gaara, if he gets more in to pokemon.

NoS is not to bad but not active.

Last edited:

sims796

Years
    I agree with Beach. For God's sake, you weren't even in the clan that long, I never heard of you before, and for you to up and become leader simply by asking for it is a bit unreasonable.

Loto has other actions to worry about. Ooka's good, but I never saw it. NoS started the clan, she has full say.

Xairmo

Years
    Hmm Ooka is always a good choice. Yet no one has even mentioned Tortured_Soul! I think we should just keep NoS as leader but let another person or a few people keep watch over the clan in her absence.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I'm getting all this talk even though I'm not here anymore? hahah\

Anyway....I also agree with everyone else World King. Even though I'm not apart of The Clan anymore I still wanna see it thrive, live long and have a good leader and I personally do not think you are ready because of many reasons. The time that you've been here is one obvious reason. Everyone has to know and trust you to be a leader you can't just step in out of no where. Thats just one of many reasons.

Now I don't know who should take over and be the new leader but clearly it should be someones whos been here long enough and has gained enough respect to be the leader of The Clan. A good enough battler and must also show leadership skills to be able to run The Clan. Also being active is like....a must.

Personally I think sims should do it if he just gets a little more active in this thread. =/

Anyway thats my 2 cents.

Xairmo

Years
    Id like to add something to what loto said, I think people who ask to be leader should automatically be denied >.>

sims796

Years
    What we need are CO-LEADERS. We will worry about that when Night pops up. For the time being, lets just worry about battling. She will more than likely be on around the week, and we can propose it then. Xarimo is right on the idea of someone to take watch in her absense. Before, Richard, Punishment, & Nameless were co-leaders, and they handled things in her absence. What we don't need is some random member instantly becoming leader because he "called it first", which is basically what that was. But for now, we should only worry aobut having fun battling.

Xairmo

Years
    Thank you sims ^.^
    I think our co-leader should be based on one thing, respect. We need a person who is generally respected by the mebers of the clan. Someone who is kind, helpful, intellectual, and so on. Id like to put out a few names sech as sims, Ooka, Jack, Richard, and T_S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back