• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The cold never bothered me anyway

Manitee

bury me alive
Years
  • Frozen! :P

I dunno really, I don't like snow but I don't like it too hot. But snow normally just ruins my plans.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think I actually prefer cold days, when I can put on a thick coat and fluffy scarf and big beanie and put extra fleece soles in my shoes and feel good.

But overall, I love summer and sunshine and a warm breeze MUCH better than snow and the darkness that comes with winter. I don't enjoy being warm and sweaty, but I'll take that before feeling okay in the winter. Just because it's summer <3

Years
  • While it doesn't get cold often where I am, I still admit I find it way easier to warm up than cool down for same reasons as Sheep stated. So yeah, I guess the cold never really bothered me anyway lol.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • I prefer the cold because the heat just makes it way too hard for me to move. It's so hot that I don't want to do anything just to keep cool, but when it's cold I become more active at least. Plus when it's cold you can put all the layers you want, but when it's hot you can only take away a few until it becomes illegal or dissection.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I hate winter. Spring is my favorite season weather-wise. I love rain, and I love 60-70 degree weather, and the smell of wet grass and rain. It's so evocative, man. Shorts are my garb of choice as well, so warm weather is obviously gonna jam with me better.

Also during the winter I turn into a vegetable and pretty much stay inside all day, and I don't really like that. Over the summer and spring and fall I'll go for walks and bike and meet with friends and what have you, and it's much more fun.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I start out as a man during cold weather, then my estrogen seems to gradually increase because I start getting pretty girly.

P.S. The Frozen Song reference was on point. (y)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I hate the cold so much. Not matter how much you bundle up, the ♥♥♥♥ing wind just comes along and cuts you to the bone. So glad its finally starting to warm up.

Pokegirl1116

✿♬゚+.(。◡‿◡) ♪.+゚♬✿。
    Years
  • Cold>Hot

I really don't like sweating. And I pretty used to the cold, seeing as I lived in Maryland for my whole life. :P

FloatingMew

Keeping 1 post a day ^^
    Years
  • Its never very cold down here in Gulfport, but I do prefer it. Id rather sit near a heater than a fan even though I can't sleep without a fan running. :P

Also yay Frozen reference

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • I hate it when it's more than a little hot, as I just get really uncomfortable. I'd say that I prefer winter to summer, would take being cold to being hot anyday.

The wonderful breeze in Spring and the telltale signs of rain in Autumn are just amazing, though.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I like warm, sunny and breezy days the most.

I don't dislike either, but cold is easier to bear with because you can just wear more clothes and the heat related issues are more difficult to deal with. I enjoy the scorching heat of the beach, though. B)

Years
  • I love the cold days MUCH more than I like hot days. Mainly because I live in Arizona, where cold is pretty much nonexistent. I would love to live somewhere with lower temperatures.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I'm far more comfortable in the warm since I grew up in Florida but the cold is the best thing ever. I've never seen more than four inches of snow and whenever it snows I'm like a little kid. I gotta stop EVERYTHING and run out and play in it.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I was always much better suited for winter. I grew up in upstate NY, in the Niagara Falls area right between the two great lakes. Several feet of snow? Fiiiiine, fine. It was nothing.
    Of course, now that I live in the south, I panic and turn on my heater if it gets below 50. But then I'll push the button to make my heater become an A/C if it gets above 75, so I'm pretty sure I'm just not suited for weather in general.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I prefer to be in the water on the beach compared to the cold but that changes if I'm stuck in an area where I cannot cool down. I get really grouchy when I'm hot so it tends to make a terrible time for anyone I'm around. :c

Since I live in Canada, I'm used to the cold and can handle it quite well. But what I cannot handle is the wind. I would much rather be outside in -30C with no wind than -15C with wind. The wind definitely makes a huge difference in how frosty your face is.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I would have to say im more of a sunshine person. I like the sommer months the best, and i love hanging out at the beach or going to a park to play some soccer or something. I dont like it if it gets too hot though, everything around 25-30 Celsius is fine, everything above is just too much for me. I dont mind the snow/cold at all though, as long as it doesnt rain i hate freaking rain

Back