• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The cold never bothered me anyway

Sirfetch’d

OKAY song reference aside, are you a cold natured or a hot natured person? Do you prefer warm sunny days or are you a person who would rather build snowmen in the snow? Discuss :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I don't get that reference
    I prefer chilly and snowy days seeing I hate sweating off all the liquid in my body haha.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I don't like the snow either, but I guess I prefer the cold to heat. :P I also hate sweating.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I prefer the coldness in the deepest Winter because those temperatures get close to my heart
    Metaphors or something aside, I really do prefer the frigid and icy days over days where the sun is just ruthlessly and infernally burning down everyone

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I prefer warm sunny days over the cold. There's more activities that I like doing when it's warm. Swimming, biking, running, just to name a few. The only winter activity that I like is ice skating, and most ice skating rinks where I live are indoors anyway, so I can still do that in the summer.

Years
    Unfortunately, I get cold very easily and it's even worse during winter D: I prefer warmer weather because of that and I don't like wearing a coat everyday either, too much hassle. During the warmer seasons I can go out and do more activities than I could in winter; not a big fan of any of the winter sports.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I love sunny days, as they help keep my mood lit. :] Only thing I don't like about them is temperature; sometimes, it could be very hot. Snowy days aren't so bad, either, but they could get a little tiring after a while. I strongly dislike it whenever it's cloudy, as it always winds up depressing me.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    I prefer colder weather. I don't mind heat, but I hate the things that accompany it - like humidity and sweating. My favorite days are the sunny, breezy ones with a moderate temperature.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    The cold feels like it holds me...makes me feel at ease. Heat stresses me out, so I prefer cool weather. Sadly, as with what Peitharchia said, clouds and rain and such tend to depress me, so I guess neither are so great to me? I prefer the cold though.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Cold because in the summer you can only take so many clothes off but in the cold you can bundle up all you want! Snow is also fun to act like you're ten years old in, whereas there's also only so much to do with... sand... grass... and anything not snow. Also heat sucks.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Cloudy, windless, moderate temperature (13-15C). MY FAVOURITE KIND OF WEATHER. Anything outside of that is increasingly bad depending on how far from that ideal state it is.

Years
    For me, hot natured. It does get sweltering out in the summer, but there are times where it gets gorgeous out and it feels great.

As for the cold, I don't like having to bundle up so much. Doesn't help with this F***ING SNOW that we've been getting every other week. Gahhhhhh!

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
    Warm or hot I always prefer. Love to wake up and see a sunny sky and the birds chirping. I would rather be sweating bullets it's so hot then have to wear a big coat and pants. I was born up north but lived here for 20 years and I love it. It's cold maybe 10 days out of the year, and maybe 3 of them its under 50 degrees. I love when people in cold climates compare their insane temperatures in the winter. I laugh put my shirt and shorts on and hit the beach.

Yes cold to us Floridians is anything under 70.

Years
    Cold because in the summer you can only take so many clothes off but in the cold you can bundle up all you want!

That's normally my logic, but I'd prefer warmer weather all-year long :P In essence, I'd rather be sweating buckets, stay indoors in air conditioning and play video games than having to bundle up to the point where I look like a human marshmallow.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Cold and chilly, I will prefer now and forever. I absolutely HATE being under the sun 90% of the time. No beaches, or sunny days of any sort.

Now, if it was like a cool, chilly, cloudy day on a boardwalk? I'd definitely jump on that. ;P

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
    Whenever it's reeeeaallllyyyy cold I want it to be summer and whoever it's reeeeaaalllyyy hot I want it to be winter. I should definitely be more constant. Ha. Usually, though, I prefer colder, because where I live, heat generally equals humid. Not always, mind you, but most of the time. And I hate humidity. Cold weather also provides me with excuses to drink hot chocolate and sleep under 6728737 blankets, which I love to do. Especially if one of my cats is with me. My favorite weather is definitely moderate/windy, though. Nice and cool, but not cold enough that I have to wear lots of layers.

Years
    Snowmen in the snow. Coming from where I live, it's bad enough that 80% of the year has high temperatures above 80°F, thus making it feel hot pretty much year-round.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    I live in the frigid winter wasteland that is Minnesota.

It's twenty degrees out and I wore shorts today.

Back