• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Hello Ash's chocolate 🤤
    I mean hello Ash! Definitely! For real!

You feeling a bit better yet? =3

Everyone is out for my chocolate! 😱

I'm still pretty unwell if I'm honest, and I have a hard week coming up, so if I'm not around much then please don't worry or spam too much everyone ;)

And don't touch my chocolate either 😈

Hey Ash!
    Which is the region you will choose to go on a journey next?

I would love to go on a journey to the region of Iceland next! I think that would be a wonderful place to continue my journey to be a Pokémon master!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024

😈

I'm still pretty unwell if I'm honest, and I have a hard week coming up, so if I'm not around much then please don't worry or spam too much everyone ;)
    Does it mean that Megan will be free to moderate as harsh as she wants and ban everyone?! 😱
    Be strong! 🤗

😇

I would love to go on a journey to the region of Iceland next! I think that would be a wonderful place to continue my journey to be a Pokémon master!
    Iceland-inspired region for Gen 9 confirmed?

Years

Get well soon =)
    We need you to resupply your chocolate regularly... 😉 😈

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Iceland would be nice as a region. They could go all in on the Norse mythology thing. Granted they kinda did that already with a region based on France of all places.
    Does it mean that Megan will be free to moderate as harsh as she wants and ban everyone?! 😱
    Do you have a problem with me and my moderation style? :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023

if one of them is did I take that picture.... no, no I did not.

Playing favorites with your questions huh 😏

It's belly turns blue pretty much =p
    RNG was very unkind in that breed. I did take a break for a couple days. Then started breeding Level Ball eevee. Hatched two of them a couple hours ago in a mere 550 eggs @_@

The hero we need, but don't deserve 😊

Well done on your shinies! looks awesome 😁 looks like RNG was kind to you after giving you a tough time
    any plans for the next hunt or taking a break?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years

At last! I'm back from India! It was not that bad place,But the air in my country is the best.
    Spoiler:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    239 383

At last! I'm back from India! It was not that bad place,But the air in my country is the best.
    Spoiler:
    Where were you? (If that's not indiscrete)

I got to see a horse this weekend. So cute
    I know it's anthropomorphism but I can't help but find horses have that "sad" look in their eyes.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:
    It's at least better than the US in terms of social stuff. But we also lack behind in everything technology and have a bunch of other problems. But it's at least true that I wouldn't know where else to go. <_<

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years

I visited Kolkata,Chennai,Delhi and Haiderabad.These places were nice.But the feeling of my homeland hits different.

Years

Hmm... dunno if my country is my fav tbh. It could definitely be a lot worse, but like, every country has something wrong with it/something that could be done better I think xD
    It's more just familiar scenery/knowing what to expect that makes you prefer it I reckon.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    239 390

I think my country is my favourite. Not because I'm proud or whatever, but it's the only one I actually know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back