• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • Seen today
    242 903.

I broke a screen with my fist when I was 16.

Which is odd because I've never been an angry person 😅 Guess I was already having an awful day and the game wasn't helping.

I didn't have the money to replace it so I absolutely learned my lesson. Gotta take a breather sometimes.

Years
  • 242 908

Me yelling at my screen is usually more irritation than actual anger. Most often happens when a game just refuses to acknowledge my control input or like when you make a really tight jump onto somewhere and still fall off despite clearly landing on the edge! =P

Actual anger does not happen often and I'll usually just retreat somewhere quiet and like play a really violent game xD

Days
  • 242 910

The bad feeling only lasts for few moments, something like losing a live Pokemon battles due to wrong guesses, some rare Pokemon escaping, etc-etc, but nowadays I don't mind those losses in longer run, after all those accomplishments are in virtual world, and will not affect what will happen to me in real life.

Plus I don't play heavy "skill" games, particularly where people run here and there to shoot, instead I go with playing Chess against Stockfish, Hill Climb Racing and and my go-to game; Pokemon GO !!

(No games in PC nowadays, as I had finished till Ultra Sun, but now my PC is not good enough to emulate the recent generations)

Back