• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 868
    242 862.

They seem to have either removed or merged the computer/Tech section in Off topic.

242 863

The anime & manga subforum from entertainment & media disappeared too?
    A couple sections were merged. The Tech section is now part of Off-Topic and Anima & Manga is now merged with Entertainment & Media.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    242 875

I want this.

Spoiler: Slowpoke plush

Years
    242 878

I actually today just randomly checked the online store I use often for plushes to see if they had alcremie plushes for another thread... they do... I still got the page open as I'm contemplating grabbing 1 or 2 of the 4 different ones they have :fufu:

242 874

Found some eevee merch today, but I'll show you guys my whole pokemon merch haul when I'm done with Japan because I'm bound to get more :3 . I have no control when it comes to eevee merch, lol.

One can never have enough eeveelution merch :fufu:
    :love:

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    242 880

I actually today just randomly checked the online store I use often for plushes to see if they had alcremie plushes for another thread... they do... I still got the page open as I'm contemplating grabbing 1 or 2 of the 4 different ones they have :fufu:

Oh my god I would love an Alcremie plush, that sounds adorable!

One can never have enough eeveelution merch :fufu:
    :love:

I believe I have a little Vaporeon plushie somewhere? Might be in one of my bags but I know it's there!

What I wouldn't give for a life size Snom plush!

Maybe a kidney lol

I was curious so I looked up its height and... a 1ft Snom plushie sounds really reasonable actually, super cute!
    Whenever I think of life-size anything I just think of this...

Back