• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Thanks you all! I did not buy alcohol. Mostly because I'm apparently too blind to find that stuff. xD

Years

Today is a sad day. I've been wondering for a while how to spend my birthday:
    - wake up early
    - slave away most of the day at work
    - go home and maybe buy a big bottle of alcohol, drink it all and hopefully pass out until the next morning

Unfortunately, I'm not an alcoholic and alcohol is also very expensive and I'm very stingy about money, as well. So I'll probably just have to experience the everyday loneliness and have to endure the few phone calls I'll get from people I don't want to converse with. <_<

Spoiler:

birthday hugss!
    You don't deserve to be alone friend, I'm always down to talk. :)

I'm saying this because we all here really love you, and you really do mean a lot to us! <33

What he said <3 ^^^

Thanks you all! I did not buy alcohol. Mostly because I'm apparently too blind to find that stuff. xD

Good! Believe me it doesn't help in the long run 😊

239942. (fixed!)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Good! Believe me it doesn't help in the long run
    I could probably make presentations about how to prevent getting addicted to stuff. "How being so stuck in your head can make you immune to getting addiction (may not work for everyone)"
    I won't be fooled, I know you bought too much chocolate instead >:(
    Why buy it when I got some for free? :P

Years

I'm tired. <_<

Hugs my friend! I hope you're feeling a bit better by the time you read this :)

Yess but not too much because I develop canker sores on my tongue after a while lol. Must be an undiagnosed mini-allergic reaction or something... Doesn't stop me from constantly eating it tho :3

Omg I never knew I needed Chocrobat until now...

Could be from too much arginine ;)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

One of my wisdom teeth lies kinda "horizontally" and kinda pushes into the tooth right in front of it. It doesn't hurt per se, at least right now. But it feels really awkward and occasionally stings a little. It'll probably need to go some time in the near future...
    Did you steal it?! 😨
    People drop it when they get banned. Why else do you think do we talk about it here so much? :D

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 4, 2024

Arcanine is a pretty good fire type although levelling up Growlithe until it learns Flamethrower is a pain lol.

Years

Might not be in the newer games with the Exp All, but I don't play much anymore so I wouldn't know lol

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 4, 2024

Yeah probably not in the newer games. I was thinking of replaying Pokemon FRLG soon and now I kinda want to use an Arcanine lol.

Back