• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    240 702

That game they're working on atm looks pretty nice: Starfield. Though parts of it kinda feel like Fallout, but in space to me xD

Years
    240 709

I saw this after I got home from work:

I had 12 or 13 notifications in the morning... wth happened while I was working 😂

Attachments

• The Count To Infinity - v12
      wtf.png
      9.8 KB · Views: 32

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 710

Yeah I got a couple of notifications as well, it's because Gardevoir decided she would like all posts we made the last two weeks XD

Years
    240 707

I have a Gamcube but it broke and now I can't play Wind Waker and Melee anymore. :(

I highly recommend picking up an old Wii for GC games and modding it.

Spoiler:

240 711.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 712
    I saw this after I got home from work:

I had 12 or 13 notifications in the morning... wth happened while I was working 😂
    You just crushed my record of 84. :(
    Stupid popular people who are very much liked for all their positive contributions throughout the whole of PC...
    I highly recommend picking up an old Wii for GC games and modding it.[/SPOILER]
    Do you have one of these Wii's? What other cool stuff are you hiding from us? D:
    <3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Wii was my first console. 6 year old me was in total awe.

It was also unique because virtual console let me grow up with lots of older generation games.

240 715

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 716

You just crushed my record of 84. :(
    I think my record is between 100 and 110 as well but I don't have a screenshot and I don't remember

Stupid popular people who are very much liked for all their positive contributions throughout the whole of PC...
    Complains the not-less popular Demon Princess that everybody loves there :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 717
    Never had a Wii either.
    I had a SNES and N64 and then went handheld until the Switch.
    I got my GameCube during Christmas and usually shared playing it why my younger sister. A couple years later she got a Wii but for some reason (me being me) I never played on it assuming it's just hers to play with. These things happen a lot to me even now. xD
    I think my record is between 100 and 110 as well but I don't have a screenshot and I don't remember
    I knew it: everybody hates me and that is the proof! D:
    I actually wanted to see for myself what happened after the 99 barrier but now I got it spoiled. xD

Back