• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 121

Another endless night with barely any sleep done and another endless workday ahead. <_<

Years
  • 242 122

I woke up with a headache due to too much sleep loss thanks to a now flattened mosquito...
    the weather made a temporary summer-like return last week roughly... It needs to hurry up and un-summer itself so the mosquitos will no longer harass me.
    Today is more autumn like though, cooler temperature and it's become stormy.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 124

It does look like the temperature has finally come down.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    242 126

Have I really missed FOUR days of forum spamming? :O
    Sorry, I've been sick... It's probably something between a big cold and maybe Covid... I just checked the symptoms and I got all the symptoms in common between cold and Covid lol, but I've never had such a hard cold.

Years
  • 242 131
    two 242 126, but those were fixed by the next user.... but then the count jumps from 242 128 to 242 149...

I only like rain if I don't have to be outside =P

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 134

We still have fairly high temperatures. Not usual for Fall to have Summer temperatures.

Years
  • 242 135

It's been getting more and more rainy and windy here. Pretty typical fall weather. Temperature is probably still a bit higher than normal though.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    242 139

Seems like people keep miscounting even when I'm not there!

Back