• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 463

There are some instances where I think it can be funny. For example, I've watched a couple videos where people fed video game character voice lines into an AI and then basically made that character voice an entire video about some random topic.

But unfortunately, as easy as that is. It's also just easy to take someone else's voice (an actually living person) and then let them say something that can be very bad. :(
    242 462

I can't wait for an AI that generates pixel-art, fangame-ready Pokémon sprites from 3D models taken from Pokémon Scarlet/Violet.
    It's just gonna be Slowpoke wearing different masks. I'll tell you that much! :P

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    242 475

242 467

I am not related to Slowpoke or their evolutions! I would understand what "Take this Shellder off your tail" means!
    EVERYONE is a Slowpoke! :woop:

Petition for the addition of the head of Slowpoke as an emote!
    Spoiler:

Back