• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    When I discovered Americans have automatic cars (so they only have to steer, accelerate and brake), I understood why they are allowed to drive so early.

Several of my friends drove stick-shifts (manual transmissions) in high school. ;)

That said, the advantages of an automatic are that the transmission is less likely to be pounded into oblivion by an inexperienced driver. Disadvantages include lower fuel economy.

And the laws were this way even before automatics became widespread.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love how the activity switched from DLTMS0 to here while I was gone. :B

Yay Rain. <3

Gabri

m8
    Years
    We got a ****load of rain in our city this afternoon. I wonder how the hell didn't my feet get wet.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

The ending.
    I don't understand it. ;~;

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I like your avatar.

Also sleeping sounds like a good idea. *yawn*

KEVIN DON'T LOOK AT MY DOUBLEPOST AAAH

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Right so, I dreamed about great things yet they weren't real when I woke up. For the first time in forever I woke up to no notifications. First time in a few days I woke up to no reports either. Only needed to delete one or probably two posts and my laptop decides to restart without my permission. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POPUP?

And I didn't feel that wonderful last night and mentally I don't today.

Oh and uni soon. Won't enjoy that since it'll remind me of assignments and it's 6 hours long.................... :(
    And it'll be cold at uni too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Meh. Everyone has their off days. I was meaning to clean today, but I was really tired and out of it, and the rain wasn't helping. So I took a nap until my sister got home then watched her play her Shaman King game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

idk if I even knew :(((

Also. Damn a lot of threads needed action.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Since I felt like putting 'i'm a muffin' somewhere and it ended up being my signature. |D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back