• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I feel badddd. D; I did nothing wrong but I wanna take everything bacckkk.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

You know how pop music works. Any potentially good-looking person with a high-pitched voice that wants to make money is a pop artist these days. They don't even need to know how to sing.

As long as there are young people becoming cancers like that making what it's supposed to be tommorow's music, more and more upcoming generations are lost.

EDIT: Go see that song's lyrics. They don't even rhyme, they don't talk about anything special at all.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Nicaaaaaaaa. Why didn't you tell me that [S-HIGHLIGHT]the new games had an infinite wallet[/S-HIGHLIGHT] sooner? ;A;

o_O Seriously? Hmm...another pro, BW. Way to go. Doesn't make up for the lack of Apricorn Balls and Seals, though! Come to think of it, I hope Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword has an infinite wallet...Twilight Princess was cruel with max wallets and Rupees...so very cruel... T_T

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I think a gimmick is really bad explained when you need to check a guide to realize you just need to walk at the most basic speed to cross a hazard.

OH MY GOD I DID NOT DOUBLEPOST WHAT IS GOING ON AAAH

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Muchas. "Conjugaciones" is a feminine noun so the adjective must be feminine as well (hello I want to work writing stuff for Spanish media).

Also: in Spanish, the word "sábana" (pronounced exactly like savanna) means "blanket".

Btw, Went...how do inanimate NOUNS have genders?! They're not even alive! (I remembered "-cion" verbs were feminine but I must had a brain fart when I went with the plural instead and removed the accent. I also love saying revolucion...and yes, I know there's supposed to be an accent there. >_>)

And when did B=V?! @_@ This is just like Victini/Bikutini and Voltolos/Borutorosu all over again WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! >.<

LOL...it's weird that you double-post so much as well. I rarely do that these days, if ever. XD

EDIT: I just remembered that I've been familiar with the B=V thing for quite a while. Veinte, Spanish for twenty, is probably the first example I learned. It's still weird, though...I mean, volver (to return) isn't pronounced as BOLBEAR!

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Here, clocks are male.
    Latin languages can be confusing for people who have Germanic languages as their native languages.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back