• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I wish it was a simple cold, I had to do a blood test cause of almost coughing my lungs out. Not to mention the past 3 weeks at work have completely drained me from all my life

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

I actually believe that if you go into the new year sick you'll have a good year. The two years I was sick on Jan 1st, it was a good year. It's my personal superstition :p I do hope you get better though

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

too bad i can't afford to get sick to try your superstition

but damn that really sucks i really hope you figure out what's wrong soon. being drained from work without getting sick is difficult enough i can't even imagine

TY

It's not even funny I can't sleep i can barely walk.
    Might actually call sick tomorrow if this keeps on or gets worse.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

apparently a lot of people are getting sick around here so i hope every one of ya'll who are feeling under the weather get better soon xoxo

TY

I called in sick at work today. Breathing hurts i aint working under a flu and when a everyday movement straight up feels like hell.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

are you feeling any better now that you took that day off?

TY

It became the entire week and its been on and off really

TY

i almost choked on my biscuit when i tried to eat

dammit

TY

yes its now framed as an exotic piece of treasure used to choke the great leader of the resistance against supermarkets and trains

TY

its all fun and games till the refrigerator gets involved

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back