• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Guys. Please watch the count. I see multiple instances in the last two pages alone where the count has been messed up. The last number of the post should match the last number of the count at all times.

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

I think I may have caused some of those miscountings, but if y'all are confused about the number something that comes in handy is to look at your post number, the last number has to be the same as the last number you will enter in the thread. If that is not the case then the count has messed up.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years

Damn, that got really messed up indeed. Whoops! D: (Also yeah, just noticed the last digit matching in both numbers, that's a good point)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back