• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Mufasa, yeah. :(

I dunno, don't they usually pan to like ~months later~ or something when they do deaths? Or I dunno. XD; So much happens to the poor kids that they can't keep their mind on it the whole time.
    Ya.. like with Simba, if memory serves, they showed us how he was very upset with his father's death that he ran away.. and then something happens and Simba is all grown up =) lol now I want to watch Lion King xD hehe

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah. Mufasa died, then he chilled with Timone and Pumba, then Simba was king. :>!

Andd...same in Bambie, right? It allows time for grieving and therapy at having just seen their parents torn/shot/trampled to shreds.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, he ran away because his manipulative jerk of an uncle told him to or there would be awful consequences. But he did still mope after that about the whole situation. XD

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Oh, now it's coming back to me..
    His uncle was like: "Run Simba... Run..!"
    Gahh at this point I would probably be in tears.. lol when I was a kid.. xD hehe

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Hey dudes... Mind if i join?? Hahahahahahaha yeah... one reason why Kingdom Hearts is super awesome is because of the disney characters... they even have captain jack sparrow!!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've actually never played the KH games. I'm told I should, but I just haven't found the time to go and get/rent them. :x

I know the series correlates with Disney and FF though. XD;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I want to play KH… but I have no PS2 … it's at my brothers friends house… maily because I'm not a Sony fangirl.
    Also as for the Lion King… get the Blueray DVD… or the normal DVD released version… since they have tones of extras compared to the VHS …

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Ahhh, I love the Kingdom Hearts games <33 They're some of my favourites everr. Which is really weird, because there's a lot of childish stuff in them, but they're still insanely fun/addictive to play.

I can't wait for the next one n____n;

Cherrim

Years
    I want to start collecting Disney movies on Blu-Ray but not only do I already have most on VHS still, but omg Blu-Ray discs are expensive. ;_; Like $10 more than DVD. *whine*

edit: Also, much love for Kingdom Hearts.

Cherrim

Years
    Blu-Ray is high definition. So you get a clearer picture and better sound if you watch it on an HD TV. Blu-Ray players are also more expensive. For the most part, unless the film was actually filmed with high definition cameras, I've never really noticed any difference. I found HP5 to look just like the DVD version. But then Planet Earth, a BBC series, looks utterly breathtaking in Blu-Ray. *_* I never really cared about high definition content before, but Planet Earth just blew me away.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    That reminds me of a program called Massive Nature. It's a documentary that covers different animals' life cycles but at an insanely detailed level, like right up and personal, with all the nitty gritty effects galore~

Now THAT would look great in HD. C:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Planet Earth was amazing. Also the Blue Planet was another amazing show made by the same team.

Would love to see them in HD. I haven't got a HD TV yet so I am going to have to wait a while. I will save up some money from my job and buy one along with a PS3 s I get Blu-Ray and a gaming system built in.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I have Direct TV, I wonder why cable networks will stop in 2009? There's nothing wrong with cable, I don't see why you have to get brand new networks.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    It's probably an old analogue cable service? We're getting a similar thing over here, so everyone's forced to buy a digital set-top box by 2011.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    No bunny ears? ;_;

Oh, I thought it was 2009. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back