• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ha ha, I just noticed the title. XD Yeah, it's like... another language. 8D Yeah, the backwards language. Still have to learn that though. >>;

Anyway, yeah I have dish here in VA, but Cable in Florida. HD in both. And biggest TV at thrity.... hmm I wanna say 5? With about 1000 channels. However, I don't watch a ton of TV these days... Usually just Sportscenter and NFL Network. xD Maybe some Discovery every now and then. :)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Backwards language isn't that hard. I'm rather fluent in Backwards, upside-down, and Mirror English.
    Leonardo Da Vinci wrote most of his notes in Mirror language, so I've read.

as for tv the only thing I watch is mythbusters.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Backwards language isn't that hard. I'm rather fluent in Backwards, upside-down, and Mirror English.

Mythbusters is an awesome show. Everyone I know watches it.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

Is that so? Interesting.

Oh yeah, I enjoy watching mythbusters as well. Only thing I dislike is the re-runs, like the whole same shark week episode year after year. >>;

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I was wondering what this thread was when I saw the title. Then I just noticed that it was backwards. ;o It is VERY misleading. XD

Mythbusters is awesome. But some of the stuff that they test out is kind of straight forward. x_x

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Yeah, the title is cute and everything but... Don't you think it might be misleading to the new fellows around here? o.o;

I would agree, do you think new member would come to Tahc-Tihc Yliad Eht to talk about the of the daily topic at hand? XD I think the Daily Chit-Chat would do that much better. :x And besides DCC sounds better then TTY. xD

Anyway, yeah, same here Kyon. All of my friends know mythbusters. I love some of the things they test, I thought the water bottle rocket pack was funny.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I liked the Pirate and Samurai Episodes the best! (those water sandals were total Win! XD)

but yeah the title would be very misleading to new members.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I would agree, do you think new member would come to Tahc-Tihc Yliad Eht to talk about the of the daily topic at hand? XD I think the Daily Chit-Chat would do that much better. :x And besides DCC sounds better then TTY. xD
    TTY...kind of reminds me of DIY for some reason. XD

I remember the mythbuster's episode where they test out how long a person can breathe in a coffin? D:

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Tach-Tihc sounds like Tic-Tac, but the syllables are reversed. XD;

I've never seen MythBusters before, but I've heard it's really good.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    We watch Mythbusters all the time in Chemistry XD My teacher loooves it. We saw the one where they made bread dough explode in a hot car and some guy jump out of a glass window.

It's an alright show I guess D: better than doing work.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    We watch Mythbusters all the time in Chemistry XD My teacher loooves it. We saw the one where they made bread dough explode in a hot car and some guy jump out of a glass window.

It's an alright show I guess D: better than doing work.

If a person doesn't like their work, then anything is better than work. ;P

Yeah, I thought the see how far under water you have to be to not get shot by a gun was pretty interesting. Learned a lot from mythbusters actually. xD

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    I was wondering what this thread was when I saw the title. Then I just noticed that it was backwards. ;o It is VERY misleading. XD

Mythbusters is awesome. But some of the stuff that they test out is kind of straight forward. x_x

i dont know why but as soon as i saw the title, i looked to see if it was backwards =D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wonder what the reason for it is though...

Some May-fools joke? Too bad it's past the first. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back