• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Probably something to do.

hey wow, you got it right! *applaud* I really did just feel like doing it, so I did :)

Someone had to go dampen my mood though by changing it back WITHOUT THE "YO"! >:(

But yeah, I should probably go change it at some point, though there really isn't anything wrong with it, seeing as how it's obviously backwards text.

hmm, I should go to sleep soon, I really should.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't think there's such a thing as a May-fools joke. XD At least the "Yo" is gone. It was starting to get annoying. XD

I liked the "Yo" part :(

But, yeah, I didn't know it was changed until someone pointed it out on MSN. XD; I think it looks cool like this~

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yeah, =D It looks like it was changed to a foreign language. Until you look really close at it. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Try to pronounce it. XD; It kinda reminds me of Klingon for some reason.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Again, what is Klingon? xD

Lol, now they should make the Other Chat link backwards. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Again, what is Klingon? xD

Lol, now they should make the Other Chat link backwards. XD

Klingon is actually a fictional race in the Star Trek world, but it's also the name of their language. People IRL actually learn Klingon, too, which is weird, IMO. XD;

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oh, 0.0 Ok. xD

The Star treck world, huh? Ok.. xD
    I just think it looks like the DCC backwards. xD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Klingon is actually a fictional race in the Star Trek world, but it's also the name of their language. People IRL actually learn Klingon, too, which is weird, IMO. XD;
    It's less weird than it is sad. If you have the time and dedication to learn a new language, at least learn a real one.

When I clicked on this thread, my first instinct was that the title was written by a dyslexic.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I think it's really sad that people put the time into learning Klingon. And I think it's just as sad putting the time into reading the language on The Legend of Zelda, and any other game, movie, or show. I mean like Dawson said, if you put the time into learning a language why not make it a real one?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeah, it's evolved from something spoken on a TV series into a full blow "language." As Dawson and Arcanine have both said, it's rather sad if you're going to put that much effort into a fictional language instead of learning a real language that could actually help you in real life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back