• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    My PS2 is the most recent console I own, actually, and the only games I ever play on it are Final Fantasy (X-2 and XII). I've been meaning to get some more good JRPGs and maybe a couple of FPSs for it lately, though . . .

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I've never heard of that game before. D: I'm assuming it's good since you're recommending it.

Don't listen to the critic reviews please. It's not a technical masterpiece but it's a truly great game if you ignore the crappy sidequests.

To be honest, it's worth the $20 just for the soundtrack. The vocals are eerily gorgeous and the music never seems out of place. The voice actors are also top notch and they fit their characters as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDftyQ96ZVs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myEB5z6hAaE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8XsjF_QUNw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgMRNiEPPYg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNZmzLzvJo8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWSkW8TKrXc
    It maybe good. It is Luck who is recommending it.

That's rare. Luck recommending a game?

I don't get it, did I become famous overnight for not recommending games or something? :[

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I still love playing my PS2 but I recently won an xbox 360 and a kinect I may be playing less

I don't get it, did I become famous overnight for not recommending games or something? :[

^Probably?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    No Luck you just got hotter. /runs away

I don't know when I'll be getting a new console. Well, I heard my dad was going to buy me a PS3. Woop? :D

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I might be getting a PS3. I haven't had one in so long, but for now I'll stick with my Xbox 360. At least until I get the money. ^_^

I still have my PS2. I was playing DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with my younger brother today.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My dad has a PS2. He plays it more than the Wii these days now. I don't think I'll own a PS3 soon since I'm soo hooked on my xbox right now. lol

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Haha my parents have no idea how the heck to work a cellphone more than the basic let along play my consoles XD

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Out of Wii/PS3/XBox 360, I only have the wii. I think the GC is way better though.
    I might try out the ps2/psp sometime. but no xbox o.o and ill also wont play any COD/Halo/WoW or w.e thank you =]
    But I never play video games much or at all really anymore

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    My dad has a PS2. He plays it more than the Wii these days now. I don't think I'll own a PS3 soon since I'm soo hooked on my xbox right now. lol

I have to say that your signature image is very addicting. I've been trying to stop myself from staring at it for the past few minutes—I'm drawn to it every time I read one of your posts. XD

As for game consoles, I think it's sad that my mother purchased a DS before me. She was never much into consoles such as the PS2 or Wii, though. Just handheld.

Years
    I've never had a PS3 or an Xbox before. Some people would say I'm missing out, but I just don't care too much for a lot of gaming. The only ever consoles I've had would be a PS2, PS1 and N64, along with the smaller handhelds like the GBC, GBA, GBA SP and two DS Lites.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I have owned:
    PS1 (donated to the Women's Refuge for some asdfagesreskl reason thanks Mum)
    PS2
    GBC (awesome purple one, lost in Australia by my sister . . . with my Pokemon Blue in it fffffff)
    GBA SP (Cobalt blue, first system I ever had that wasn't preowned, iirc)
    Nintendo DS Lite x2 (One I still have, one I traded in for FFIII and cash. A great-uncle I'd never met bought me one and didn't even know what it did. He was all 'I think you play games on it or something')

I've never been a huge console gamer. My PS2 sees little use, though that might change if I had a PS3. Still, I see no reason to worry about buying one any time soon. It's not like there are any 'must have' games on it for me. Same for the 360, though I never really liked the XBOX to start with. Too many funky-ass buttons.

Years
    Morning guys, guess where I am off to today, that's right.
    Imma getting my 3DS! 8D

And I am happy we are still talking about games; brings a tear to my eye.​

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    2 more days till it comes out in US. I'm going to wait until this holiday season to get it. I don't see the point in getting it at full price when there aren't even that many games out yet.

Years
    2 more days till it comes out in US. I'm going to wait until this holiday season to get it. I don't see the point in getting it at full price when there aren't even that many games out yet.

Only reason I am getting it, is because I can get it for cheap off my mate who works in the game store! :3​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I want the 3ds now. Lol. Might go buy one on sunday when I'm off work. It looks good. and ofcourse Street Fighter <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Sadly, I'll have to wait to get a 3DS until I can get money for it... it does look awesome though, and my DS Lite is starting to develop problems... like hinge and button issues...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I still don't see whats so good about video games. :/ I mean I used to care for them when I played Pokemon but not anymore, like when my dad broke my Wii I wasn't angry, I was just like meh that sucks. :B

Years
    I still don't see whats so good about video games. :/ I mean I used to care for them when I played Pokemon but not anymore, like when my dad broke my Wii I wasn't angry, I was just like meh that sucks. :B

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

But but, video games are amazing. They are a beautiful spectacle of what we can create. They make us laugh, cry, scared, confused, amazed or just angry. You find yourself becoming one with the game at times.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back