• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have spent forever trying to fix the stats/mini-bio part of my flair and at this point I feel like this is about as good as it's going to get readability-wise lmao. x.x

huge shoutout to Jo though for making this look good for the legacy peeps out there!

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

The public transport here is good but I turned down a job recently because the only way to get there was to go through areas that make me super uncomfortable. I don't mind stepping out of my comfort zone most of the time but some places are just no-go zones for me. Maybe I should finally learn how to drive.

Transport in my area of NYC were good too, though it's still much smarter to own a car where I lived (Staten Island) than travel by transport. People assume all of NYC is easy to get around via subway/train and it'd be dumb to own a car but that only applies to Manhattan and some parts of Brooklyn and Queens aha. Many parts of the boroughs really benefit from driving.

Last edited:
    Years
    you're pretty much almost obligated to own some sort of car here eventually in my city. sad because traffic is bad enough as is and I wish there was more efforts to improve our public transportation, but it is what it is.

also good morning everyone! friday is finally here. time to get this day over with. @_@

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    the whole car thing is almost a demand here to even get hired anywhere and it sucks cause I really can't see myself drive a car anytime soon, alas i get pressured to death about it aswell :/

public transport aint that bad here tbh

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    your flair is super cute! i'm jelly, i'm too lazy to make one orz

hopefully one of the applicants is a good hire :<

Hopefully. Thankfully if i can borrow an employee for a day or two from.another store next week wont be so bad as i thought. Just wednesday since i have no one but myself to do truck and prep ugh rip.

That aside tho if u want i can attempt at making u a flair i would love the practice

Last edited:
    Years
    Hopefully. Thankfully if i can borrow an employee for a day or two from.another store next week wont be so bad as i thought. Just wednesday since i have no one but myself to do truck and prep ugh rip.

Do you know if Big Tara would be around to help, too?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I mean i have enough ppl wednesday to run the morning shift and have around while i do it haha. Just sucks that i have no one to do it for me.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
    Ugh.. I just LOVE IT when my left earbud dies out. So much fun. :l

Oh god Minecraft

Not another game where Jake can blow up my house

At least Minecraft has obsidian? Lol

Actually.. I think I read somewhere that PC had a Minecraft server..? I don't think it's still alive though?
    Either way I would definitely play on it if there was one. 🤔

Years
    PC used to have one, yeah. there's been some efforts here and there to bring it to life but sadly, I don't think it ever really caught on. There just wasn't enough interest, rip.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i never actually really played minecraft though. had a lot of fun watching minecraft series though back when it was really popular.

Years
    I never played minecraft myself, but that's because I'm not much in the way of being artistic so I know I'm going to suck when it comes to building stuff lmao

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back