• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • well it's just Florida x_x that's how it always is here despite the fact it rains almost all the time for like six months out of the year

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I dont even wanna imagine tbh

I didnt wanna wake up yet but our foster pup wouldnt stop screaming so alas.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    is it bad that i'm proud of the fact that throughout my whole week i didn't have a sip of coffee?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The backyard has turned into an ice skating rink due to the rain and then freezing temperatures overnight.

pkmin3033

It was -2C this morning when I left the house.

If only it was cold enough to actually kill me so I didn't have to deal with all this =/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    tbh Tara I don't even know how you made it through like that lmao
    blood sweat and lots of tears

Not at all! Once coffee is a fixed part of a routine it's a tough habit to break.
    thankfully it's not really a habit for me. only when i'm really tired and i need to get through the morning (which is why it's surprising considering how this last week had been hahah).

The backyard has turned into an ice skating rink due to the rain and then freezing temperatures overnight.
    id prob slip and die don't die ec

TY

-10C and I walked around with people unable to recognize me

maybe it should be -10C more often

Years
  • thankfully it's not really a habit for me. only when i'm really tired and i need to get through the morning (which is why it's surprising considering how this last week had been hahah).

That's why I never drink it unless I already feel properly awake. I don't want to feel like I need coffee to wake up. I've played that game before and when I didn't have any/didn't have the time to make/drink it I just felt miserable haha.

Years
  • Maybe I am just lucky but thankfully caffeine is not an addiction for me, and I merely use it for a boost. I could go without it and I'd not be missing anything.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm like Zach I don't really need caffeine to live only for a boost when i absolutely need something in order to function a little more (for me it's normally a latte but with a small shot that can hold me over).

You're better off not having tried it ever Angie lol. keep that up!

Years
  • I grew up in a household where both parents drank coffee, and was introduced to coffee at a young age. That's probably why I enjoy it and continue to drink it to this day!

TY

I never had coffee either, instead i had tons and tons of hot chocolate

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back