• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Because it's another way of trying to make an unhealthy food healthy, and charge twice the price for it.

Years
  • I've literally never heard of it, but after googling it, I gotta say it looks good! Is there anything different beyond the fact that it's rolled up?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i think i've had one once? i don't remember where i had it though hmm.

hi i'm back to the land of the living

Years
  • It's pretty neat because it's essentially they pour cream onto an ice cold plate, then mix ingredients up together, flatten them out, then they freeze, and then a spatula is what rolls them up once they are chilled.

Years
  • ^ Eating cheesecake isn't a great mental image?? Man I want cheesecake now.

Not if you're resting the plate on your stomach in unflattering sweaty pants and staring dead-eyed at the Demagorgan as he reaps new woes upon Indiana. Speaking of which... Millie Bobby Brown is a prodigy actor and stunning. Give her a few years and she'll be the new Catherine Zeta of this world.

And PC is supposed to be a dating site, isn't it? So where are the desperate long-necked dozens? I feel gravely mislead.

Years
  • hello i am desperate but i have no long neck do i count?

I guess you're still eligible.

Alright then, I'll date you. I have no idea what that entails so we'll just wing it. You tell me your life story and I'll proceed to tell you all about Spider-man, Order 66 and what it's like to sweep up a lot.

If it works out, we'll get engaged and live in a shack full of Disney animals.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I just waited for Mom to finish walking around the mall. All I was doing was cleaning games that's how slow we were for a Friday night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back