• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I went into work for three hours

but at least it was productive and for meetings

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I have no work.

I unfortunately do not know the pointlessness first-hand.

Years
  • Where is my fiancé? Honestly, you leave them alone for five minutes and they run off screaming. The track record is troubling in its consistency.

Sports are okay, but all of them rules! Same with games, minus rules and plus button combinations. How the fuck are you supposed to remember what they all do?!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I've been wondering, does chocolate help keep me from getting cramps when on my period? A lot of women claim it makes their period less painful.

Years
  • I like being busy! It means that I'm not doing anything and actually interacting with students helping them with their needs :D

But that's not to compare to being swamped, when you want to pull your hair out because you have too much that cannot be done by the time you finish working for the day

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been wondering, does chocolate help keep me from getting cramps when on my period? A lot of women claim it makes their period less painful.
    Nah, they just want to eat chocolate because chocolate is life. Take ibuprofen instead for actual effect.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm so behind on paperwork at work because of call out issues this week i hope i can catch up on it tomorrow before we get busy or smth @_@

Years
  • hi everyone! i hope y'all are all having a great wkd so far. i'm about to go to a dinner for my father's birthday!! woop.
    enjoy! :D

I made mashed potatoes for the first time ever tonight. they didn't come out half bad but at least I know how to better make them next time

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    have fun tyler!!!

that's good that you made them zach! cooking is an experience (one i need to get better at) and it's always satisfying when you make something good and it's always nice to learn and see what you can do next time to make it better!

i for example will one day recreate the pasta that i made that i reaaaally liked and make actually remember how much of well... everything i put in it...

Years
  • I feel like I need another dollar or two to tolerate working at my position currently. ._______.

I'll be looking for another position myself soon anyway... I don't see myself being here for much longer, really. Too much bs and petty drama going on all the time.

Years
  • My supervisor put in for me to get a raise back in December, but so far she hasn't heard back from her boss (the dean) about it, so I'm still stuck at my old rate until the paperwork processes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I potential pay raise is in March but I can already hear it now - "Tara your labor is always too high so no raise for you" o ok.

jokes aside I really hope ya'll get your raises (or better jobs) sooner rather than later!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hopefully!!

which reminds me i need to ask my sister if we're going to disney on monday hmmm. we normally go on either monday or tuesday so angie, girl, lemme know if we can ever meet up during one of my trips!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back