• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I got MySpace back when they added that... musical artists feature or something. Then got bored of it within a few days. I've got a Facebook because my friends pestered me to get one but I only ever visit when I get emails from it... so whenever someone writes on my wall, adds me, or requests membership at the PC group. 8/

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Yeah, a few of my friends also bugged me to get one. If it weren't for those e-mails, I wouldn't visit Facebook at all.

Years
    • ny
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    i have a facebook my friend made for me a long
    time ago but i never logged on x:
    lol

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I had a Myspace account that never saw the light of day, but my best friend suggested making another. I rarely use it though.
    Never bothered making a Facebook account, nor am I planning on making one.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    my friend is addicted to facebook
    it looks boring to me though.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I have FaceBook, but I rarely use it. I usually get messages and friendship requests months after they were originally sent. For example, I read one yesterday of a friend asking me if I was coming home for the Christmas holidays. XDD

So yeah, I prefer to just talk with friends over MSN. ^^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I used to keep up a Myspace account, but it sort of fell out of favor with my friends when the whole Facebook fad came along. I literally had to be forced to make a Myspace, chances are I will never be making a Facebook. XD

Besides, MSN and the old tried-and-true cellphone conversations are enough to keep my friends and I together.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Heh, my phone barely gets any use whatsoever. I don't text anybody and I also don't usually talk to people on the phone. I've never been much of a talker on the phone, though.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I rarely use my phone, and when I do it's only to talk to my parents when they are out of town.
    Sometimes I might call my friends if I haven't talked to them in weeks, but usually I forget it exists by then.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hmm, I barely use my phone too. Sometimes though.
    Usually I would use MSN for the talking, a lot.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    As far as I know, I haven't received a text in months. Great social life, no?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I used to text 24/7 when I was like, in grade school and as a freshman. then my parents got me unlimited texting and I kinda stopped texting all the time. I don't use the phone in general as much, I only get texts when my friends need to reach me and I only speak with friends who I haven't talked to in a while.

it may be an age thing? I know that freshman/sophomores are on their phones religously where as no one in my class has gotten caught with a phone in a long time.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I type really slow on my phone, like 1 number/letter every five seconds. I know people who can get 2 letters a second. D:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I rarely ever type on my phone, and that's because I can't text, not I like I need it.
    At best I can type a letter per second.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back