• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Sneasel has bad SpAtk...
    I used Tail Glow Volbeat + Shock Wave against Wallace.

For gen 2 I used an Alakazam with Goldenrod Punches.

I love how the e4 in Platinum are easier than in DP.
    Just lead with a Stealth Rock and hit for the super effective. Bibarel used Rollout...

Holy crap, people actually use volbeat for battles?
    I guess we learn something new every day.

Fruit

Fruit~ay!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I don't ever remembering Ice Punch being a Special Attack.
    That's because in Generation III, all Ice-type attacks were Special, just like all Fighting-type attacks were Physical and so on.

Since when did this turn into S&M? @_@

Fruit

Fruit~ay!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I'm into sadism and masochism. Just . . . not in that sense of the term. I just happen to be sadistic and, um, masochistic. :/

I never knew what S&M stood for before . . . I just knew it was dodgy.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • While we're on the topic of strange topics...

Anybody have any hotel experiences from hell? About 12 or so years ago, I stayed at the Red Carpet Inn in Harrisonburg, VA and eight years ago at the Super 8 in Middletown, NY. Both were complete dumps. Filthy, outdated rooms with weird smells and weirder stains on just about everything.

Years
  • Personally, no. The closest one was a hotel in the Lake Ozark area (central Missouri) where there was a used condom on the floor behind the nightstand between the beds, in the summer of 2007. And the cleaners twice didn't get rid of it.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I went to go visit my aunt at her hotel room and when she opened the door to the room, the ceiling moved. My cousins really enjoyed opening and closing the door rapidly to make the ceiling jump.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I went to go visit my aunt at her hotel room and when she opened the door to the room, the ceiling moved. My cousins really enjoyed opening and closing the door rapidly to make the ceiling jump.

Do you mean the whole ceiling, or just one ceiling tile?

We have a ceiling tile in our break room at work that pops up when the door's closed. So when you open the door the walk in, it CLOSES REALLY FREAKING FAST AND LOUD. It's like there's a ceiling cat up there ಠ_ಠ

Bay

Years
  • Personally, no. The closest one was a hotel in the Lake Ozark area (central Missouri) where there was a used condom on the floor behind the nightstand between the beds, in the summer of 2007. And the cleaners twice didn't get rid of it.
    O.o; Why the cleaners didn't get rid of that we will never know. D:

No, don't have any bad hotel experiences, but there was one time where I was going on college road trip with my friends and in one of the hotels we were very loud. We pretty much were watching soap operas on a Spanish channel. XD;

Fruit

Fruit~ay!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Speaking of ceilings, the ceiling in my room sags dangerously in one place. It hasn't collapsed . . . yet, but it just scares me every time I look at it . . . which I am doing right now. :( Thanks, DCC.

And this place used to be active. We haven't even gone through one page in 24 hours. :0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back