• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I'm not worried about my weight. I might be a little heavier than I should be, but a) I'm taller than i should be as well and b) I'm not in any real danger of being obese. I'm going to rejoin my old badminton club this year, though.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I'm actually really looking forward to seeing Princess and the Frog <3
    Traditional Classical animation for the win :333 <3

It's been quite a while...
    If I do recall, I've never seen a black princess in any of Disney's movies..
    Funny how that works.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I saw Avatar today. Again. But in 3D this time. It was good, but because I wear glasses, the 3D glasses gave me a headache.

I just saw Avatar. Again. In 3D. But now I have a headache from the 3D glasses. They don't go well when you're already four-eyes.

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I saw Avatar last night, seeing the movie made me want to play the game and see if it is any bit as good as the movie lol.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Thomas meet browser fail, browser fail meet Thomas. :3

Wearing 3D glasses on top of spectacles? O_O;
    Awkward..

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

It's been quite a while...
    If I do recall, I've never seen a black princess in any of Disney's movies..
    Funny how that works.

Yeah they did that on purpose :3 Yay for the first black princess <33

I'm in school for traditional and digital animation soo.. it's like.. extra exciting for me :3
    And I have some friends who worked on the film, too.. so.. I really wanna see how it turned out <3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I saw Avatar today. Again. But in 3D this time. It was good, but because I wear glasses, the 3D glasses gave me a headache.

I just saw Avatar. Again. In 3D. But now I have a headache from the 3D glasses. They don't go well when you're already four-eyes.
    I feel your pain. >_> I too wear glasses, so watching the movie was a problem for me.

Oh, and a double post. Sort of. :P

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Yeah they did that on purpose :3 Yay for the first black princess <33

I'm in school for traditional and digital animation soo.. it's like.. extra exciting for me :3
    And I have some friends who worked on the film, too.. so.. I really wanna see how it turned out <3

I had the feeling it was intentional..
    You're going to look at it from an educational point of view?
    Boring

You know the people who have worked for it?
    <3
    Saweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back