• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Why?!! Football is win! :D I used to hate watching it too, until I watched a full game, which was a first time for me -_-

Gotta say soccer or else the Americans will think you're talking in their vernacular, haha. Anyway it's a pretty boring sport to watch but I've enjoyed playing it since I was six or seven.

Maverick Hunter Zero

What Am I Fighting For?
    Years
  • Oh hai guys, guess who's back?

And to keep on topic, I'm a huge Football (American) fan and a somewhat Baseball fan. I pretty much rep my city (Bengals, Reds) but outside of Cincy I follow the Chargers and the Falcons (Football teams for those not informed). My poor Bengals got thrashed by New England this past Sunday ;_;

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • How about bikes? Seeing as I just biked back from class at 8am. Regular biking to/from class and for errands is doing wonders for my health; and I thought I was active before!
    There are a bunch of big hills around my house, and I ride for around 2 hours a day, (on the highest gear :D) up them. When I first started, I was out for about 20 minutes, and that was the most intense workout of my life, by far. My legs were literally rubber for hours. Now, I do it for 2 hours a day, and it's barely even a workout anymore. Bikes are awesome for exercise. ;) (Oh, and that took about a month.)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • The only sport I ever liked to watch was basketball, and that was years ago. XD

If I'm going to watch anything now, it'll probably be anime or one the U.S. series I'm following.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't ride a bike or watch much sports at all, lol. I'm content with watching my anime and my true-life police investigation shows. Not much else that I'll watch nowadays, and falling off a bike scares the hell out of me. *feeble attempt at trying to link several topics together*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hmm, if we're trying to link all these topics together....

I can safely say that I've never watched any anime while biking by a bunch of crime scene inspectors playing football. =D

...that didn't make any sense...

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I dig football (World football, soccer if you will). Pretty much the only sport I really dig.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    LOL so today my friend was looking at pictures of the kindergarteners that my school put online, and he commented "WHO'S THAT POKEMON?" lol. My life is average. So, how are your days?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    early class, breakfast, arrested development, tunes/internet time, midday class, lunch with a friend, meeting, arrested development, tunes/internet/pokemon time

i just moved to a new city so i don't have many friends; hence spending a lot of time on the internet and watching arrested development. i can't complain. it's a comfortable existence.

Years
  • Woke up at 9:30, showered, got picked up by my brother so I could drive him to school (he's got his first class at another school and that lasts two hours, and we share a car between us, since my schedule largely doesn't conflict with when he needs the car), dropped him off, got breakfast at McDonald's (the McGriddle's back, I guess. It wasn't there two weeks ago when I last went), went home and ate, then sat on the computer for a bit, and then drove out to my school and deposited my financial aid check along the way, and then sat in that classroom for 3 1/2 hours learning about how to configure OSPF on routers.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I woke up at 11, and have yet to do anything.

I made this signature yesterday though. That's an accomplishment... kinda... not really... (Didn't draw it, I just did the text lol.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I find it ironic that you have a Vocaloid Signature, and two major fangirls of Vocaloid that I know both live in Oregon.

Oregon must be where the Vocaloid fans roam, yo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I'm not too much of a Vocaloid fan anymore. I'll stick with real singers, thank you very much. /well, they kind of are real singers, it's just singers' voices were borrowed to make the programs

Man I can't wait for Friday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back