• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
Years
  • The new art style reminds me a bit of The World Ends With You.
    Agree with you a whole lot; exactly what I thought.

The Pokemon look different to the originals, not a whole different it's just weird that the sprites have got objects like pillars in it.

Still awesome though. :F

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • All of the new Pokémon incite one of the following reactions:

1) That's awesome! I want one!
    2) Interesting enough. Meh.
    3) What is Game Freak thinking? ¬_¬

And from checking the tracking number, I know that my copy of White Version started its journey at 7AM this morning, and is currently waiting at Hong Kong Airport for its flight to Canada and to me. X3

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Hi people, I'm finding out a way to get B/W. I know we're not allowed to discuss it here, so I won't, but I can't wait!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Hi guys, I need a name for my trainer lmao. Milk? Answwer quickly, 'cause I actually want to start the game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Thanks... I took a while deciding a gender (lol considering me) and now I'm picking a name :(. Typical of me. But I'm naming it かみな (Kamina)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    All the music so far sounds like HG/SS on a tropical vacation xD. In my opinion. Even the battle music.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back