• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • General Sherman just burned everything to the ground and left his nemesis from the war without a hat at his funeral lol

I seriously like him more than Grant, Grant's too showy and professional and as nice as that makes the papers sometimes you gotta be real. Sherman was real.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • guys we need to talk about the pug issue in this forum.

WHAT HAS A PUG GOT TO DO WITH A TREEHOUSE also moderately irked that it came back when so many people hated it last time

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • If we're talking military figures we look up to, I choose Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She saved the world from the forces of darkness all the time and led the charge for years upon years. And she did it mostly without guns despite that her foes were way more tough than meagre Nazis.

Lucid

I don't like pugs either. Their faces always smell bad. That's the second most important thing on your body that shouldn't smell bad.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • TBH just make it Nigel Thorberry and call it a day.

tumblr_m9y2vaYRJ81r9yglbo1_r1_500.gif

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i was hoping the Treehouse would get a mascot...

but if we get a pug as a mascot it has to be Loca. their "run" reminds me of us-- uncoordinated, sloppy, and with no real direction.

Lucid

I've sat through enough spy kids in my day. Lol Ohhh Maybe....

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I have the first 3 on DVD, but I don't think I ever liked them. My aunt thought I liked them though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back