• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Years
    I've got an interesting find boyz.
    Probably worth double posting.

The only 4 roles damaged last night are Jester, Vvolf Brigand, Guardian and Gargoyle.

Since Candy claimed Jester and Night said she hit Gimmepie for 3, that leaves Pie as one of 3 scum roles. Or am I missing something here?

I wasn't hit last night. Sorry to disappoint you. Either Candy is lying or her attack didn't land where it was meant to. Either way I'm not one of those roles.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I wasn't hit last night. Sorry to disappoint you. Either Candy is lying or her attack didn't land where it was meant to. Either way I'm not one of those roles.
    When you're neither of those roles, it's irrelevant whether Candy is lying or not... it appears Night has been roleblocked or redirected then. (Unless, you're lying. Hmm...) Not totally implausible regarding the fact she roleclaimed early game.

About Alex/Candy: I think it's safe to assume both are on the same team, but I'm not convinced it's the town team yet. Without even alignment reveals upon death, it's way to safe to put up a play like that.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years

When you're neither of those roles, it's irrelevant whether Candy is lying or not...

Exactly. If gp wasn't hit, then why does it matter if Candy is lying or not?
    This seems like a quickly made and therefore flawed lie.
    You're my prime suspect atm gp.

Years
    Exactly. If gp wasn't hit, then why does it matter if Candy is lying or not?
    This seems like a quickly made and therefore flawed lie.
    You're my prime suspect atm gp.

It matters because it's a possibility, she claims she attacked me and I took no damage. My role is not one of the ones on your list from before. That means either
    1. She's lying (which would make it even more likely you're working together and are both scum imo... although that would be a terrible play.)
    2. Someone protected me
    3. Her attack was meant to hit me, but hit someone else instead. A role like that did exist in the previous Darkest Dungeon game I believe.

I'm not suggesting any course of action here, I'm not accusing anyone of anything and I'm not even really defending myself because there's nothing concrete I can give you. I'm just telling you what the only things this could mean are from the perspective of someone who knows I'm innocent (me being the only person who does right now). Make of that what you will.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Technically, it could be Night didn't actually attack you, but when she's evil, I'd expected a counterclaim by now. As she's been softing before anybody had died, I think we can assume she's telling the truth. Unless she would claim a random role an inactive has, but that's super risky and I don't see her doing that so soon tbh.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Eh to hell with it. I don't appreciate taking damage without legit reason. I'm the Arbalest and you're more than welcome to cc me anytime you want.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Question one: if you're the Arbalest, why not say who you've been targeting? The Arbalest knows the Siren, unless she targets a role to attack and not a player, which I doubt.

If you're telling the truth, I'd think that'd be the first thing you'd mention.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Question one: if you're the Arbalest, why not say who you've been targeting? The Arbalest knows the Siren, unless she targets a role to attack and not a player, which I doubt.

If you're telling the truth, I'd think that'd be the first thing you'd mention.

My thoughts as well, Naku but not to quite the same degree. I'd divulge further, but it'd be best to hear out Alex before I comment more.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    I hoped for a cc, that's why I did not elaborate. But yes, I got a NA which does 2 damage to a role. That's all. So I don't know who the Siren is. I attacked her twice because the first time I received some damage myself and wanted to be sure if she does have a retaliation ability. I've got relatively high hp to compensate I guess.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Eh to hell with it. I don't appreciate taking damage without legit reason. I'm the Arbalest and you're more than welcome to cc me anytime you want.

?? Who's the siren then!! We've been asking you to reveal for a while...

Years
    I don't know if I'm buying into this. This does not sound like what I'd expect of the Arbalist going by the previous game and my limited DD knowledge.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Seems like a pretty sus claim. Weak on information and reiterating a call for someone to CC him seems like scum trying to out a role with information.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    "Weak on information."

I don't have any information lol. I just deal two damage to a role. After thinking how this might be useful, I realized that I can be of use later on, since if I target a role and they don't take damage, then I can confirm they're dead.

Of course, I intended to gather info on roles slowly as the game progresses and then potentially role reveal when someone claims a dead role. But you just wouldn't let me be.
    I reveal as the Arbalest without elaborating, and first thing Naku does is say I might be able to target roles but doubts it. This instantly makes my claim seems less legit because it's been mentioned already. For someone who acts as cocky and know-it-all as Naku, I wouldn't expect him to act like that as town. Instead, he's been throwing fos on me and tries to get me killed.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    So while I don't 100% believe Alex, I do think it is reasonable for the Arbalest to target a role and not a player. A marksman wouldn't be so inconsistent with his such as to hit a teammate, right? Now mind you, that's not particularly solid evidence.

However, if Alex is lying then the real Arbalest would (presumably) be able to target players and not roles, and because of that hecould CC and be able to out two mafia in one swoop (CC'ing alex and revealing the Siren's identity). Or only out one mafia in the case that Alex is the Siren and is claiming to be the Arbalest. :P

Years
    So while I don't 100% believe Alex, I do think it is reasonable for the Arbalest to target a role and not a player. A marksman wouldn't be so inconsistent with his such as to hit a teammate, right? Now mind you, that's not particularly solid evidence.

However, if Alex is lying then the real Arbalest would (presumably) be able to target players and not roles, and because of that hecould CC and be able to out two mafia in one swoop (CC'ing alex and revealing the Siren's identity). Or only out one mafia in the case that Alex is the Siren and is claiming to be the Arbalest. :P

So are you saying the real Arbalest should claim right now? (if it isn't Alex) That would be nice, but I feel like Alex's claim could be legitimate.

Years
    If Alex isn't the arbalist, the real one should absolutely not claim since that would make this an attempt to identify them.

Back