• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    "Weak on information."

I don't have any information lol. I just deal two damage to a role. After thinking how this might be useful, I realized that I can be of use later on, since if I target a role and they don't take damage, then I can confirm they're dead.

Of course, I intended to gather info on roles slowly as the game progresses and then potentially role reveal when someone claims a dead role. But you just wouldn't let me be.
    I reveal as the Arbalest without elaborating, and first thing Naku does is say I might be able to target roles but doubts it. This instantly makes my claim seems less legit because it's been mentioned already. For someone who acts as cocky and know-it-all as Naku, I wouldn't expect him to act like that as town. Instead, he's been throwing fos on me and tries to get me killed.

Seems ol' Alex was right once again. Naku flipped scum and Gargoyle took 2 damage last night. Need I say more?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Tbh me flipping scum does nothing for you. The reason I even said that bit about targeting is because I knew some roles targeted players, like me as the Madman, and some targeted roles, like me now. I find it odd that a damage-dealing role would target other roles, ensuring zero misfire, but, at the same time, I can understand the rationale behind making the role that way.

But I'm not someone you have to convince. I couldn't care less whether you live or die.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    So the bucketlist of people to kill is: Naku and Lycanthropy, I don't buy the gargoyle reveal at all. Also going with that, I don't buy Alex anymore.

Years
    I just want to say, we should focus on either Naku or Lycan becase they'll probably have high health and we need one of them to die. So why don't we start on one so we don't suffer the consequences and then move to the other afterwards. I don't much care which order we off them in.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I already stated my HP, and Lycan is the Sea Maggot. The Sea Maggot is known for having the lowest HP stat of anything in The Darkest Dungeon.

I will also say that the Evils and Terrors are the most likely to be certain in their actions. If they "make a mistake" and get a Hero killed, there's no reason for them to worry. If they get another Evil or Terror killed, then they get the benefit of potentially looking better with no losses of their own.

It's not hard to figure out who's who at this point, if you read enough.

Years
    Nah, I'm totally the Collector. Not going to argue that.

Which means drewbie is telling the truth. That has me more curious about the bit with the Guardian. What was he manipulating? It's also odd that the Siren died so fast.

Anyways, since there's no attacking yet, I will say that there's better targets than me. I'm the easy target, yes, but I can be of more help than not. Anyone who kills my contracts gets 2000 gold, and I only do one damage with my attack and I have no night action beyond selecting a role for my contracts. I do win if I collect five skulls, but that was my first, and I can only do one contract a day.

I also only have 50 health. I'll happily provide more contracts if you opt to attack anyone else.

Beyond that, I can't really help you, other than using my beautiful brain to pick out who everyone is.

And, @ninjapie - Lycan is just as valid a target, assuming you even need that benefit

oh well i have like half of that but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
    ...I swore I made a post, didn't I??? Ok brain.

I was going to ask, that the Gargoyle pinning someone as themselves each night isn't that like...a really weird ability? Like it's only useful once why do it again? I guess to create confusion but that's weird.

I'll let those that buried decide where to hit, as I don't need to take revenge for leaving the body, just some prayin'.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    @jd Klippy said no attacking yet :c.

Was wondering how long it would take for a Naku-ism to come out :p. Subtle, sure, but I think we're still a bit off working out who everyone is Naku and so are you.

Once again we're really low on night damage, and this is with only a few Evil/Terrors dead. It looks like we need to thin a few inactives, if we have any leftover damage from Nakuzami and Lycan.

idk why people are still suspicious of Alex, after no counterclaim for a day and hitting the target I asked for I'm pretty content with him being the arbelest.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Well, idk Ewery1 good enough to know why he wants to go for me and I know Johnny and logic are not on good terms. But I didn't expect gp to push for me after seeing Gargoyle damaged for 2. If anything, he confirms my suspicions on him.

Edit : Just noticed Caps wants to kill me as well. Mind elaborating as to why Caps?

Last edited:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    I've also been affected by leprosy and apparently the side effects are unknown. Any hindsight?

Hey Naku you seem overly eager to help, so why don't you tell us what leprosy does. You know everything after all.

Mimikyu

Also fyi I picked Alex last night... should be protected if he's good.

Back