• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Alex wasn't the thing Wiz bought stolen by the Raider? I don't see how that could be his fault lol

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Alex wasn't the thing Wiz bought stolen by the Raider? I don't see how that could be his fault lol

Oh right, my bad. Also, got some juicy info for today. Klippy forgot to send me the pm, so I had to remind him xD. When I visited the church for that stress thing, I also got the "light" item, which reveals visitors to me.
    Alvey is the Ghoul.

[Attack] O'aka XXIII

Years
    Oh right, my bad. Also, got some juicy info for today. Klippy forgot to send me the pm, so I had to remind him xD. When I visited the church for that stress thing, I also got the "light" item, which reveals visitors to me.
    Alvey is the Ghoul.

[Attack] O'aka XXIII

Nice! I would attack but I kind of killed Catman.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    I'm just gonna take a couple of guesses of what has happened in the day post. First, "The Cannibal's hunger was lessening" does that mean that he can only use the ability a certain amount of times? Also, "his strength grew with each delicious bite." I'm guessing that means the more attacks he does the higher his attack stat grows as well?

As far as I know, there's no limit on the number of times I can use my NA, but I can't use it on someone who it has already been used on until I have targeted everyone else who is still alive. It might be referring to that. And yes, my attack grows every time I use my NA successfully. With that, would you guys prefer if I attacked Alvey now or let other people attack first?

Also, my NA does 3 damage to its target. The only role who took 3 damage was the Crusader. So that must mean, unless there was some serious shenanigans, my target, Johnny, is the Crusader.

Years
    Well, I suppose I found out Vvulf Brigand is still alive. Why hasn't he recruited again tho? If anyone has a theory as to what his NA might be please share.

Also, Raider bought a key apparently. Hello Wiz, is there something you wanna tell us?

I'm also currently looking at Caps who was quite reluctant in believing my claim, despite evidence being in my favor. And I might add Johnny in that list as well, but I gotta reread first, it's been some time.

I'm really confused why I was mentioned in this post. If you explain maybe I can help answer you?
    [attack] O'aka XXIII

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    [Attack] Oakawhatever yay!! That was easy. Now we need to kill Johnny I guess? Also unless Ullion gives us a solid counterclaim I saw we go there.

Years
    Nah, don't worry your pretty little head about who's who.
    They're coming off soon anyways.

Towns a little too populous don't you think? We've narrowed it down, so lets say we stop hiding a bit, eh friends?

Years
    Uh okay so Nina is also scum?? So the people we need to vote for are:

O'aka
    Johnny
    Nina
    Ullion?
    Gimmipe???? (DOUBTFUL)

Nah no need to be doubtful about Gimmiepie. I investigated him last night but the result was sent to a random person. Other than that this list looks good!

Back