• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Mimikyu

I guess...?

Also the Stranger received +60 Stress, guess they didn't have the money to go to the church yesterday.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Nah, don't worry your pretty little head about who's who.
    They're coming off soon anyways.

Towns a little too populous don't you think? We've narrowed it down, so lets say we stop hiding a bit, eh friends?

Hmpf we know who most of you are and most people have already voted, you're going down...

Years
    Hmpf we know who most of you are and most people have already voted, you're going down...

?

Most people have voted, so no, I'm not going down this phase. I don't work with the rest of the terrors and evils, but at this point the town is going to win if we're all so quiet. So tonight and next phase, there's gonna be some blood.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    So I'd like to help everyone if I am able to, since I've essentially been screwed this game. I was the Stranger originally, but we have a "Nobody"-like role in this game as well - one that can steal the role of another player.

Is the stealing role the Gargoyle? I don't know. The Gargoyle made me appear as them last day phase and this day phase I am now vanilla. So they may be related, I don't know. I'm not entirely sure if this information helps anyone, I hope it does - because there's not a whole lot I can do anymore. :/

edit: Additionally, Klippy has not told me what my HP and attack are now - hell, I don't even know if they changed or got turned into a Villager's stats or whatnot. If he tells me what they are, I will share it though. OH and a key piece of info I could have shared but forgot to before this edit: The Stranger shows up as a town role but (as Naku guessed early in the game) is actually the bad guy in this game. His health pool is not actually health, it's his stress. The more stress he has, the more HP he has. If you attack him, his health/stress goes down. He also has a night action that puts someone down to 1 HP, and if they live until the next night, he can finish them off, gaining bonus HP/stress and attack.

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    ?

Most people have voted, so no, I'm not going down this phase. I don't work with the rest of the terrors and evils, but at this point the town is going to win if we're all so quiet. So tonight and next phase, there's gonna be some blood.

If you say so, we'll see what happens. I didn't say you were going down this phase anyway if you're going to be evil at least read well ;)

Years
    If you're trying to goad me into targeting you next, it's not going to work. I've got bigger fish to fry. I bet you're just a weak villager.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    If you're trying to goad me into targeting you next, it's not going to work. I've got bigger fish to fry. I bet you're just a weak villager.

-I literally already claimed villager if you payed attention a while ago-

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The DARKEST DUNGEON II
    NightKrow has passed away!​

Years
    Pft, literally everyone claims villager when they want to hide something, that meant nothing back then.

Good job Johnny!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The DARKEST DUNGEON II
    Mana has been murdered!​
    As Mana toppled over, clutching his chest, he couldn't understand what was happening. And then he saw it. One of the group held a voodoo doll dressed just like him and they smiled with a psychotic glee as they threw the doll into the campfire.

He yelped with pain as his skin seared from his flesh, mimicking the burning doll, trying to put out the flames. It wasn't working and he continued to burn - screaming the entire time.

The group was horrified. Stress came easy from terrible sights such as this, but so did resolve for our Heroes. For the monsters, the thought of the frailty of their lives dug into their minds like a bug drilling itself into the back of their skulls.

ALL HEROES: +3 ATTACK
    ALL HEROES: +75 STRESS

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I... don't even know who I should attack anymore .-. It feels like I'm in a doomed position, with a front-row seat to watch the different evil/terror factions duking it out. :|

Mind you... I've always wanetd to hit gimmepie, I'll just go with that. /shrug

[Attack] gimmepie

Please show me mercy ;_;

Back