• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I never really read at all and I was never read to, so I never developed much of an interest in books. I preferred to learn through being taught or through experience than through books. Probably because I was crap at reading, lol.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I'd have had to have some serious nerve to do that, lol. If someone was taking the time to read to me then I WOULD SHUT UP AND BE READ TO for fear of getting in trouble.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I grew up reading, haha. I used to love it, diving into a book and escaping for hours at end. I wasn't really a normal child in the fact that my parents never really let me play with friends till third grade, which by then I was already a hermit, so I stayed inside basically my entire childhood.

In other news....BIGBANG'S NEW ALBUM IS OUT! :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I used to looooooooooove reading, but that all stopped when I discovered television. And that was when I was about 10! A few years ago, I started reading once more for pleasure, and while I'm still not back to primary-school levels of bookworminess, I'm getting better. At the mo, I'm just starting A Clash of Kings in order to hopefully finish it before season 2 of Game of Thrones starts on TV again.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I was force fed to read a few of those books as a child. Never really was a fan.

Ahahaha.

Calvin & Hobbes is the only newspaper comic worth tracking down and reading. In addition to being hilarious it's also thought provoking, heart-warming, intellectually engaging, witty, memorable and has the best art of any newspaper comic made between the beginning of time and forever.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    I'm reading the Sherlock Holmes books currently, but past that.. I haven't read actual books in forever. I read online, or read manga, etc. -w- I used to read actual books a LOT, but it just sorta came to a stop after so many years.

Years
    I stopped reading significantly once I learnt how vast the internet was lol. Recently though I've been getting back into it. Finished off the Inheritance cycle and Darth Bane's trilogy.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I love reading! Even if I'm like insanely tired or bored I always like to read a book :3 I don't see manga or read online comics xD; but I do like books. Mostly fiction though lol.

I stopped reading significantly once I learnt how vast the internet was lol. Recently though I've been getting back into it. Finished off the Inheritance cycle and Darth Bane's trilogy.

Inheritance Cycle is one series that literally made me rage lol. The series got really boring from about midway Eldest. Does it get any better in Brisingr? :/ I felt that the whole oaths/elves transformation was useless lmao.

/stops because doesn't want to confuse people

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I want to read more than I do, it's just hard to find the motivation lol. I have an amazing book that I really enjoy, but I still just can't get up the motivation to pick it up. I've been reading it since like November and I'm only about four chapters in D:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Anna got me to start reading again for a while last year but then I stopped for some reason. :< Every time I think of picking it back up I just go "Eh, I'll get to it later..."

Years
    I love reading! Even if I'm like insanely tired or bored I always like to read a book :3 I don't see manga or read online comics xD; but I do like books. Mostly fiction though lol.

Inheritance Cycle is one series that literally made me rage lol. The series got really boring from about midway Eldest. Does it get any better in Brisingr? :/ I felt that the whole oaths/elves transformation was useless lmao.

/stops because doesn't want to confuse people

I think it does. He does like to pull random hax out of left field though lol. Like there's a huge wtf in the final book around 3/4 of the way through. I was like "dude what the hell!"

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I've never really enjoyed reading, I do however wish I could do it more. The problem with it is that you can't multitask while you read, whereas when I'm on my laptop right now, I'm eating breakfast, watching TV and riding on an exercise bike.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Kudos to you, Vappy, for being able to do those four things at once. If I put my mind to it, I could probably do three... but that exercise bike is just something else!

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    If I were on an exercise bike or a treadmill, I'd be too focused to eat. Or be too warn out to eat. XD; But this is me not being used to doing it, though. -w-

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Kudos to you, Vappy, for being able to do those four things at once. If I put my mind to it, I could probably do three... but that exercise bike is just something else!

Ever since I put our exercise bike in my room, I've used it a lot more, it's hard to find a reason why not to, and I generally spend four hours a day on it while I watch TV and do other stuff.

And I have no grammar skills.

Years
    Ever since I put our exercise bike in my room, I've used it a lot more, it's hard to find a reason why not to, and I generally spend four hours a day on it while I watch TV and do other stuff.

And I have no grammar skills.

That's impressive, though I could still break you like a twig! You should try and put on some weight, especially at your young age. Don't burn off too many calories man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back